Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• QuantamPulse
    Original poster 1 posts

I prefer paying on the 60fps mode on this game, which is the way it was touted by Ubisoft.

Before the current patch, this mode played great for me on the Series X. Graphics, lighting, textures were all fine.

After the new patch, the only way to get 60fps is through performance mode. The graphical settings in this mode are far worse than the original mode. The lighting is almost non-existed in certain place. Going into an underground area with the torch out looked great in the original mode. Now the torch doesn't even produce actual light most of the time. The underground areas are just lit up with a grey fog over everything.

There is a haze over a large portion of the game now as well. HDR colors are muted and the whole game just looks horrible compared to the original version.

I can understand wanting to add a quality mode, but why on earth would you reduce the performance mode so far below what already worked just fine.

Can we please just get back an "Original" mode that worked perfectly fine with no issues and actually looked good?

Unless something changes, I am done with this game and will think twice about getting any other Ubisoft games on the Series X. This is no longer playable to me in this state after seeing what it should be and how it was when it first started.

Why on earth would you intentionally make a game worse after release ...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• vagmc1982
    11 posts

Well, it is not the first time this happened. I remember AC Origins where the graphics were downgraded on the ps4 pro /one x to solve minimal performance issues (30 fps). Honestly, I was expecting this to happen with the new update and play the game in quality mode now. Back in the days, when it was suddenly announced that the game would run at 60fps, I wrote a comment that if this happens, we will see tearing and framerate dips on the series x. Funny, huh?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics