Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• InYourFazace421
    Original poster 1 posts

Will Assassin's Creed Valhalla ever release on steam? Maybe like a year afterwards even? I've gotten all of your Assassin's Creed games on Steam and I would like to keep building my Assassin's Creed Valhalla collection on steam. I also have a bad experience with Uplay where it lost all my progress on a couple games. So can see that I don't want to use Uplay as my primary Assassin's Creed platform and I do not like Epic Games.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Netspook
    287 posts

@inyourfazace421
    Even if it comes to Steam, you still have to use Ubisoft Connect (Uplay).

• KmarkoPL
    229 posts

@inyourfazace421

1. No it won't come to Steam, Ubisoft is done with that platform.
    2. Even having game on Steam you must use Uplay and Uplay servers for save !
  • Cyberaapje
    2 posts

Hope your wrong, would love to get my hands on a Steam version of this game and don't mind waiting.
    A lot of Steam users just won't buy it if it ain't on Steam.

Mostly Steam collectors like me, which have a library of hundreds to thousands of games on Steam.
    Which have more games then time in our life to complete.
    Collecting games on Steam became a hobby or game of its own.

I am very interrested in this game.
    But i would only buy it if its avaible on Steam, like a lot of other Ubi titles.
    Last game i bought is Anno 1800 just before they pulled their Steam release.
    If Ubi is done with Steam, a lot of Steam users are done with Ubi... their choice.

They could selll it on Steam later for a little less profit...
    Have a look at EA for example, and see how much sales they got from re-releasing their old games on Steam...
    I just had to buy them all because "collecting".
    Ok they just can decide to not sell their on Steam at all, but thann they would just miss out on those sales and profit, its their choice.

• bielik01
    894 posts

@cyberaapje you could just install GOG and aggregate games there from every platform (Ubisoft Connect, Steam, Epic Games, Origin, PS4, Xbox).

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics