Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• D3uZ
    Original poster 16 posts

So I login today 27/11-2020 to continue to play Assassin Creed Valhalla. However ALL my items are gone that I used on my character...
    All Ultimate Edition gear gone, all store items gone, and all helix credits I had also gone.
    What is going on? I use store gear as main gear, fully upgraded, so now I cannot play the game unless I use gear that is super low, witch I refuse to do.
    Please fix your game Ubisoft, this is really bad error.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kneilhume
    4 posts

@d3uz Same issue here. All store purchased items gone, and store does not show that the items were ever purchased. At this time I have no access to even retrieve lost items from store unless purchase again.

• D3uZ
    Original poster 16 posts

Update: I did a "Verify Files" on the game since many said that helped. Which is sort of true but not for me and this is why.
    After I verify I see my items is back, HOWEVER all my upgrades I did on gear is GONE. And runes I had in my armors are also GONE.
    In other words this is NOT a fix...
    I want my gear as it was after I fully upgraded it, and I want my runes back! I am not gonna spend a lot of resources upgrading my gear again.. + Trying find my awesome runes.

• OldScratch6
    1 posts

@d3uz I have similar issue. Bought in store gear and immediately lost all equipped gear and runes that came from ultimate edition. submitted report and 4 days later still no response ...

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics