Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Apologies to everyone here for not adding a response until now! I've shared with the development team that this issue persists for you all following TU 1.1.2 on our on-going report for this issue and will keep you all informed once I've heard back.

Official Response
  • BlueOrb85
    16 posts

Good evening, and again my mentioned and known bugs were not fixed.

Have been waiting for the fix for 4 months now. Without this fix, I cannot earn my platinum trophy.

How long should I wait?

I'm not the only one with these bugs.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@blueorb85 Hello there! I'm happy to announce the team was able to reproduce this error, and hope to resolve this issue in a future update. Details on when this update will be released can be seen both on this thread, on the News and Announcements forums, and on the game's official website.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

Hello there!

I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein the NPC cannot be interacted with in "A Skald's Lament" should be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update was deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "A Skald's Lament" following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:
    - You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    - The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Sinar_bcn
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-borealis

Yes!!!! Tested and it is fixed now!
    Thank you!! I got the platinum trophy!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

Thanks for updating us, @Sinar_bcn! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to complete world event successfully! Congratulations on unlocking Platinum as well 👏

Official Response
  • JMalekpour
    3 posts

I can start the quest, kill every adversary and then the guy gets stuck on the floor complaining about being tired - just as described in previous posts. I cannot talk to him, leaving the area or moving bodies in the vicinity doesn’t solve the problem. After some time the quest resets, I can then restart it and arrive at the same situation.

I‘ve got the most recent update (Ireland) on PS5. I can’t currently add videos. Is there any way to solve this problem? It’s my final mystery in the shire.

• JMalekpour
    3 posts

@ubiexcellent
    @ubi-borealis
    is there any solution? Can someone please help me?

• Garbo3
    778 posts

@jmalekpour I have bad memory played that ages ago but punching a NPC to knock him out did the job for me in a similar situation, I got so frustrated that punched him and voila,fixed.
    Other times had to set myself on fire ,shoot an NPC with a arrow, workarounds found in this forum. Try something like this see if it works.Good luck

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1749 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for your updates.

After checking this for you, I can see that this issue has been resolved with the ltest update. Can you please check if you downloaded the latest update by any chance (1.2.1)?

If you're still experiencing this, can I kindly ask you to provide us with a short video of this occurring, so we can investigate? Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response

Suggested Topics