Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Fractal009
    Original poster 63 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • longjohn119
    369 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Fractal009
    Original poster 63 posts

So, Ubi, when is it we have a new patch with more new bugs ? I m curious to see how you will fix a broken game.
    But I m mostly curious to see when and how you will apologize, because that s clearly something you must do to us, players and customers !!
    Dont you think, brothers and sisters that we deserve public contrition about that mess ??

• Patricia81994
    108 posts
    So, Ubi, when is it we have a new patch with more new bugs ? I m curious to see how you will fix a broken game.
    But I m mostly curious to see when and how you will apologize, because that s clearly something you must do to us, players and customers !!
    Dont you think, brothers and sisters that we deserve public contrition about that mess ??

Yeah that's also a reason that i stopped playing and stopped playing Ubisoft games. They haven't apologize yet i mean the last two games WD legion and Valhalla are a mess and we hear nothing from them ???

Again i'm so disappointed in Ubisoft right now.

Edit: i've also said this before but this is definitely my last Ubi pre-order.

• Fractal009
    Original poster 63 posts

@patricia81994

Same for me aswell, last pre-order that s for sure and mb last game I buy from them !!
    Loads of ppl i know asked me if game was worth to be bought ofc I said DONT BUY IT !!!

• Max18400
    363 posts

But, in fairness to ubisoft, they do listen to fans occasionally and if it's in reason. They fixed Unity and Oddysey's issues because of fans complaining (minus the lack of shield which in fairness they did address). They added in the visual customizer in Odyssey because of fans complaints. And by the sound of the free DLCs they're releasing for the game, a lot of these issues will be fixed. If the request is within reason, they will try to fix it. For example, patching the bugs, adding on one handed swords (fingers crossed) or adding in small story additions (which it sounds like they will be doing) are within reason and is something they will address at some point or have already set in motion to fix

• Fractal009
    Original poster 63 posts

@max18400

Well I cant wait to see if you are right dude

• Max18400
    363 posts

I hope I am too. I really do

• Max18400
    363 posts

@fractal009 a ubisoft staff member has confirmed the the lack of one handed swords and no historically grounded armour is the game has been passed to the developers and will be addressed in the future

• kizza0721
    63 posts

@max18400
    I hope you are right.
    However, in fairness, people are paid to test these games. Someone was paid to find bugs, multiple people were. Releasing a product in this state, while charging full price, is just not ok. Destroying the game with the first major post release patch, and maintaining radio silence about it, is a grubby act. Taking money from people, for a product they know to be very broken, because they had to beat another game to release, or they wouldn't get many sales in comparison is low.

Hopefully they make recompense for this. But doubtful. They'll put the game on sale later and give the people coming in later something decent. Loyalists, and other who pre-order, will be repeatedly shafted. It's Ubisoft's new modus operandi.

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@kizza0721 Usually in game development the problem isnt the QA 🙂 The problem are the higher ups not listening to QA, not giving Devs the time to fix stuff etc.

• kizza0721
    63 posts

@souldrinkerlp
    I said on another topic, they grabbed the cash to appease the shareholders, releasing the game unfinished so as not to directly compete with Cyberpunk. They could have delayed, they could have done better. Someone in the hierarchy decided not to. Same with the new patch. Rushed, broken, however this time they were trying to appease customers they have already taken money from.

It's just failure after failure. Losing their customers trust.

• Fractal009
    Original poster 63 posts

@kizza0721

Totally agree with you men, it s all about money and shareholders to satisfy, so sad world indeed !!
    And as far as I m concerned, my trust in Ubi is gone 😞

• kizza0721
    63 posts

@fractal009
    It's a shame. Consumers should be priority. Make a good game, it sells well, future titles sell more copies. By default, shareholders are happier because better product = more sales = more revenue. I'll bet Bethesda is still licking it's wounds after Fallout 76. Hopefully this is just as costly for Ubisoft and they can learn a valuable lesson.

• Patricia81994
    108 posts

Apparently they forget that we'll made Ubisoft what it is today without us! Ubi would not even exist. And then they tread us all like this an unfinished and buggy game.

Yeah i cannot say this enough but i'm very disappointed.

• ACESsigepps
    20 posts

@fractal009

Played 120 hours but won't play anymore until it's working ...... lol did anyone else giggle at this statement?

• Countessa_Jay
    2 posts

Is anyone still waiting for their redeem for watching it in june. Because i never got mine. Damn site crashed.

There are alot of things im not happy about 1 is the bird, why... 2 is picking weapons 3 being spotted right away even with the cloak on, really. 4 400 leveling [censored] 5 the bosses are so much more powerful then you. 6 glitches 7 saved bugs 8 mapping you can't zoom the hell in. 9 completely quest 10 raids to upgrade your home. [censored] 11 skill world, not tree but world

I been a fan since 1 this is a downgrade. I preordered mine 8/31 got it a day after release not 5 days before. i watched the trailer in June never got my redeem codes. And your amazon prime to link to ubisoft sends out a amazon link that comes out of Japan to your email that I can't read.

• Countessa_Jay
    2 posts

@patricia81994 it's second 1st place goes to wwe

• thesarge134
    8 posts

My only complaint is that I'm still not able to interact with Reda. So I cannot finish the Viking for Hire quest or have access to the shop.

• Cell1e
    153 posts

@thesarge134

Yeah I cant interact with Reda, however one of the redas worker children in another village did give me some quests so Im going to do them and see then can I get to see Redas inventory.

Community details

Users
Topics