ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• EZYspeedbird
    Original poster 6 posts

Ok so I checked online in case they were a consumable item but no where specifically mentioned they are so are they?

I'm loosing runes, think it might have started since last update? I had runes equipped to all my armour and weapons and now only two items still have them? I've lost all my health runes? I had two +14 health runes and loads of others and now they are all gone and I've been left with about 5 minor runes, am I going nuts or has something changed either on purpose or broken? No spoilers please i gave up on WDL due to bugs and spoilers im hoping the same won't happen here. I'm not far into the story missions as I've been exploring instead if that makes a difference but I don't see why I'd loose items id collected due to a story mission

Starting to get really feed up at the moment with games.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• azullFR
    3090 posts

Nearly same bug for me, for some reason when I buy or loot some major runes they appear in inventory but are unusable on gear (mostly armors)
    As you I farmed a lot, and did not advance in story (caus' too many bugs in some missions)
    So, are runes bugged, or is it intentionnal ?
    Please UBI answer ....

Rq:
    thanks UBI for not telling players that you removed a shield from player's invetory to put it in a new chest ! I had to learn that on youtube !!! but too late: I had already spend a bunch of time succefully try to reload older saves to re-buy this shield and redone several hours of farming ... THANK YOU !!!

• EZYspeedbird
    Original poster 6 posts

So I can see the response from ubi is going to be just as poor for valhalla as it was for watch dogs legion, why did I go and spend more money on an ubisoft game ffs.

Anyway If anyone else is still having this issue then the outcome for myself was that the runes I lost were in dlc gear that for some reason kept disappearing if I didn't have Internet when starting the game (dispite the content already installed) and the runes were disappearing with that content.

Seems to have stopped for the moment but we will see if its a permanent fix

• azullFR
    3090 posts

@ezyspeedbird For me it's still bugged, internet always active, PS4 Pro
    Some are OK, but the most are non-usable.... (looted or buyed)
    Thanks UBI !!!

• Ubi-Wan
    Community Representative 636 posts

Hey all, thanks for reaching out about this, I'm really sorry to hear it's happening. I'd like to know if it's possible to get a clip of this occurring. I understand this seems to be happening semi-randomly, so it may be difficult to get a recording. Should it be too hard, that's okay! We'd appreciate any further information on this so we can forward what we can for investigation.

Official Response
  • azullFR
    3090 posts

@ubiwan
    Great thanks for your reply,
    I noticed (to be verified) that the unusable runes else do not show up in the list when you want to sell them.
    Where could I post 1 or 2 videos ?

• azullFR
    3090 posts

@UbiWan
    After new try :
    I had a usable major rune,
    I bought the exactely same one: it's not usable, but i could re-sell it (money loss)
    So for now I have a video of this, where can I post it to you ?
    PS4 pro

• azullFR
    3090 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • azullFR
    3090 posts

@ubiwan
    Re-hello 🙂
    New post to mention that I had a rune not usable for 2 days, that became usable just 1 hour ago.
    I have no idea how and why this happened.
    BUT, I just bought the same one at shop and this new one is anusable....

More precisely :

• 9 days ago :

2 Major weapon attack runes = 1 looted + 1 buyed > OK

• 2 days ago:

NEW 1 Major weapon attack rune > Not Usable (I tryed it caus' I wanted to use it)

• 1 hour ago > the LAST looted rune appeared usable in the list and... it is 🙂
    • 15 min ago : I bought 1 Major weapon attack rune (the same) > it is Unusable ....

Maybe rune database, timestamp problem ?
    I don't know at all, but it's quite "desesperating"....
    (approximative english, sorry)

• azullFR
    3090 posts

@ubiwan
    can you confirm there is a cap of only 100 runes are appearing in the list when you want to choose them for a gear ?

have a look there, please :
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/89781/non-usable-runes-weapon-armor-number-cap

Suggested Topics