Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AAWolverine
    Original poster 1 posts

I love the game its the best AC yet IMO but can you please give a little more animation to the kill confirm. Eivor just hover his ranger axe over the body and then the person/beast just loses life. I'd like to see the old animation from ACO come back. Love finishing moves and I know I can't be the only one. TY Ubisoft for listening/reading, besafe

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TheCosmicBob
    76 posts

I've only done two kill confirms so far, but both times there is an animation of a knife going through the person's guts, like with the POV of the knife cutting intestines and things. It is one of the coolest parts of the whole game for me.

• LaMOi
    159 posts

+1 ! 😉

definately — I love kill animations....

• dlmthree
    77 posts

@thecosmicbob This is not what the OP is talking about. Best, easiest available examples are Reda's contracts.

• Hank_Pank
    20 posts

I think it's contextual. If they're dead AF (like if you threw them off a cliff) Eivor just uses the axe incase they're not quite totally dead.

Other (and most) kill confirms see Eivor plunging his hidden blade into their guts

Suggested Topics