Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• dmbro68
    Original poster 8 posts

This is just not acceptable your update just made it worse for the PS5 version 😠

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• guest-ZYrS93mH
    1 posts

@dmbro68 This is happening for me too. Vibration was working fine and then this morning stopped working and now only very rarely happens. Still happens a little if I jump in water but no vibration for bows or melee or fishing

• Lummers74
    1 posts

I am suffering with exactly the same controller problem guys so I'm happy that I've finally found somewhere to complain about this issue that nobody seems to care about ..... This has been driving me mad since the update 1.0.4. I mean how can you get something SO wrong. I was under the impression that updates were supposed to fix issues not create new ones, especially ones that make the user start to believe that maybe their brand new hardware is at fault.
    I am in overwhelming agreement with the person above in saying that this is completely unacceptable. It would appear that you guys down at Ubisoft are more bothered about "Fixing" material farming methods that spring up on YouTube rather than actual bugs/glitches/faults.

Getting stuck in some scenery (forcing a restart) within the first 5 minutes of playing AC Valhalla (and my first experience of the PlayStation 5 for that matter) along with a list as long as my arm of various other bugs, I can just about let go but this really has made my blood boil.....The game-changing haptic feedback which was under utilized in the first place in my opinion would now appear to be non-existent. So trying to do some of the activities in this game without it are simply laughable, (fishing in particular), whereas others just don't feel right (Drawing the bow, swinging any Axe).
    In a game where combat should feel visceral, instead it feels like stroking a kitten.
    We need a fix for this and it needs to come immediately not in 3-weeks. If you took it out out then you can certainly put it back in again.... To repeat the original user on this discussion board, it's completely unacceptable.

• ApocDX69
    10 posts

I have been saying it all along. Shoddy workshop, and a simple hot fix would do, but upon further examination, PS5 performance has been utterly [censored]. Screen tearing so bad and FPS at Canterbury, I had to stop playing. Vibration and haptic feedback should not have been molested with, and should be taken more care of.

Oh, have some care around PS5 equally too. Do not dog your fan base.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics