Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Assassin1BK
    Original poster 8 posts

As the title said, I completed everything in the game, and the progression stuck on 94.98% instead of 100%.

Things I completed in game:

1. I finished all story quests.
    2. I completed 100% every area -> mysteries, wealths, artifacts in every map: (England, Norway, Vinland, Asgard, Jotunheim).
    3. I defeated all members of the order of the ancients.
    4. I reached power level 400 with 3 mastery levels, 21 each.

Am I missing something? Is there anyone here that his progression shows 100% and done things I haven't? or it's a visual bug??
    Can you help Ubisoft?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ArahorPlays
    5 posts

Got the same issue. I just finished the hunting and fishing deliveries and has bought all schematics/tattoos and done all drinking games and Orlog.

Stuck on 94%

Edit: Also taken every single small wealth chest on the map in the entire game. Even 2-3 unmarked ones

• Merrim
    4 posts

Same here, did everything in the game and no 100% trophy, we are missing something or it is a bug?

• Merrim
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Merrim
    4 posts

Found solution, patch 1.04 added extra wealth in Vinland and it's so buggy, check this post on reddit.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ubisoft/comments/k1l3kn/bug_vinland_cant_collect_a_new_wealth_since_patch/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=comments_view_all
    Mason8473 solution worked for me.

• Assassin1BK
    Original poster 8 posts

@merrim Thanks, I collected the extra wealth in Vinland and East Anglia. But still no 100% progression 😞

• ArahorPlays
    5 posts

Same here. Got the new one in East Anglia and Vinland. Still stuck on 94% according to Ubisoft Connect

• jeje_71
    69 posts

@assassin1bk did you do the hoard map locations, i saw someone mentionning the bug with hoard maps preventing 100% for them

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@jeje_71 Did all but the buggy one. The one in Oxenfordscire is not removed from my inventory and after fast travelling I can pick it up again and get nothing. The one in Eurvicscire is bugged.
    Still 94%

Edit: Considering this
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/85890/suthsexe-beach-symbol/11

and the overall state of the game and its bugs I feel like the game wasnt finished in time for release so they had to cut content and forgot to adjust the completion percentage calculation.

I also felt like the side quests in your settlement were nice. There were some in the beginning but midgame there were like none. Felt like they cut content there. Maybe I am right about that 🙂

• jeje_71
    69 posts
    Edit: Considering this
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/85890/suthsexe-beach-symbol/11

and the overall state of the game and its bugs I feel like the game wasnt finished in time for release so they had to cut content and forgot to adjust the completion percentage calculation.

I also felt like the side quests in your settlement were nice. There were some in the beginning but midgame there were like none. Felt like they cut content there. Maybe I am right about that 🙂

@SouldrinkerLP there is no doubt the game was not ready for release even if i thankfully did not encounter any breaking bugs yet, but lots of little ones, some are unforgivable from a developer pov, because they mean nobody at ubisoft even checked that under normal circumstances the game was complete (not having the correct number of fabrics for example, and taking 2 weeks after release to correct what must be at worst a half hour job)

the irony is that i only bought valhalla at release because cd projekt delayed cyberpunk because THEY are a company which will not release a unfinished product, and well i guess the bad guys win in the end...
    i bought origins and odyssey months after release, for a lower price, and less bugs, i guess i will go back to this for the next ac game...

• luigispcrew
    30 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • luigispcrew
    30 posts

@assassin1bk I am stuck at 94.49%

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@luigispcrew How can you see the point number? Uplay only shows me the whole number.

It actually feels like we are either missing something (Codex is also not complete) or something was cut but not properly removed.

• Assassin1BK
    Original poster 8 posts

@souldrinkerlp You can see the point number in Ubisoft Connect website -> Dashboard -> Assassin's Creed:Valhalla -> Stats

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@assassin1bk Funny, it says 93.99% for me. I can't do anything by now. I have the secret spear, hammer and sword. Really weird.

• Pappasimons
    3 posts

Also stuck at 94%.

Confirmed 100% cleared:

• Main story
    • Order memebers slain
    • Mysteries, Wealth and Artifacts for all 5 areas
    • Reached power level 400 (currently Mastery level 77)
    • Hunter's hut deliveries and legendary beasts (currently bugged on head display and only Elk of Bloody Peaks is displayed in longhouse)
    • Thor's armor set and Mjolnir collected
    • Excalibur collected
    • Completed delivering Yanli's 4 deliveries
    • All Orlog dice games won statistics screen shows 20 (Could be I missed 1 far off one)
    • Caught each breed of fish at least once with a fishing line (This is a PS/Xbox achievement)
    • Slid for 150m in the snow (Also a PS/Xbox achievement)

There are a few things that have been buggy that I've tried to complete that could be worth that last few percent for me, they are:

• Haven't been able to do 3 fish deliveries due to fish not spawning, Flatfish (Big), Sturgeon (Big) and Mackerel (Big) I've read people having similar issues
    • Oxenefordscire Treasure Hoard animates collection but map remains in bag without any item reward
    • Eurvicscire Treasure Hoard doesn't appear in location at all (Recall not reading the map until after fighting the Drengr in the same location, not sure if that helps)
    • There have been some miscellaneous console achievements I've not bothered with since they aren't on PC and would otherwise be difficult to track (Random things like be thrown 30m by a Destroyer or Housecarl)
    • The "Stinky but Deadly" PC achievement, from what I've read the swordfish is simply not in the game
    • The "Hall of the Slain" PC achievement, again apparently bugged and not recording avenging player deaths; though there is a trackable statistic for this in Uplay
    • Am strangely missing from my database Codex 1 location (22/23) 1 person (71/72) and 1 faction (9/10) 165 hours into gameplay I am hard pressed to think of a single part of any map I haven't been physically at (except a few far off ocean areas) and assume this is part of future dlc with the Codex numbers just visable now

This is all I can think for now, there were a few drinking games nearing the end of the main story I just didn't bother to complete in or lost, the statistics screen does record those wins and betting is only available if you haven't won a particular contest so although I doubtful it could be a part of getting to 100%

• Devostator73
    13 posts

@pappasimons same problem here too, 94% and done everything, damn UBI rushed this crap its not even as good as Odyssey and not half the game size

• black-chick
    1 posts

I think this is free DLC that will be added by December or later as the game is multi-season.
    Which could say Codex 1 location (22/23) 1 person (71/72) and 1 faction (9/10)

• rodrigo20121
    28 posts

@devostator73 its way bigger, i finished odysssey at 130 hours and valhalla at 140 hours, and there is still mutch content to be added to valhalla, there is the avange player missions that will come in the next season, impoved raids new gear and quests

• Devostator73
    13 posts

@rodrigo20121 i highly doubt you completed every single thing in Odyssey in that time, very unlikely

Community details

Users
Topics