Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• jetblackfighter
    34 posts

@dim344 based on my completion percentages, I'd say this is unlikely. But truthfully I don't know.

• PiMaC
    29 posts

@dim344 No.

The only things that count toward 100% are WEALTH, MYSTERIES and ARTIFACTS, that's it.

So when you have finished a zone and there is a golden border around the name area on the bottom right, it's 100%. Do that for every zone.

Asgard, Jotunheim and Vinland ALSO count toward this.

You don't need all tattoos, hoard map, hunter/fisherman challenges and little chests...

• dim344
    28 posts

@pimac thanks for the info. Actually as i posted above i have finished every task in every region but my progress is stuck at 90,41% (compared to others that is stuck at 93-94%). There are probably some extra bugs in my version

• YazX_
    170 posts

i beat the FULL game twice including random chests, excalibur, thor's hammer, orlog cards, drinking games,..... was stuck at 92%, after patch 1.1.1, i'm stuck at 94%, so with each patch its incrementing by 2%, so 3 more patches i will reach 100% 🙂

P.S: i'm on PC

undefined

• dim344
    28 posts

@yazx_ how did you get a total power level of 403? Doesn't it only reach 400?

• YazX_
    170 posts

@dim344 the 3 additional skills bug that was introduced in previous patch and then removed in patch 1.1.1, those 3 skills are part of upcoming dlc and were available to unlock first thing in the skills tree in my second play through. now after patch 1.1.1, in game im lvl 400 but ubiconnect shows it as 403 which what was before the patch.

• Fireseed
    12 posts

@yazx_ Please can you check if your statistics updates properly? Because I have the bad feeling the stats page does not update during or after playing the game 😞

• dim344
    28 posts

@fireseed i think you are right. I checked it through AC Syndicate. I was at 99% total sync, played the game, reached 100% but the statistics in ubisoft connect still show 99%. So i guess something similar could be happening in Valhalla.

• Fireseed
    12 posts
    @fireseed i think you are right. I checked it through AC Syndicate. I was at 99% total sync, played the game, reached 100% but the statistics in ubisoft connect still show 99%. So i guess something similar could be happening in Valhalla.

@dim344 Thanks for double check on that. Watch Dogs Legion seems also affected... Let´s hope Ubisoft will find the snag soon and assassinate him 🙂

• YazX_
    170 posts

@fireseed i dont have any new game that uses UbiConnect except for Valhalla, all other games have correct stats but where recorded on UPlay, cannot try any game as they are already 100% completed, but i believe you are right, the problem is in recording/tracing stats not in retrieving them.

• Devostator73
    18 posts

Not wrong, biggest piece of crap game ever, faulty even after 2.5 years of Ubisoft development, bugged to the rafters, constantly filled with paid crap instead of real fixes and the fixes do not even work such as the Hoard treasures lol, STILL Broken UBI u SUCK, never again. i have spent over 340 hours completing a broken piece of crap that still can`t be completed and has no endgame value, no co op no nothing its a dumbed down lemon with no random armor drops or anything ITS DAMN BORING AS HELL UBI CRAP

• dim344
    28 posts

well i checked again in Valhalla this time. Although connect seems to update some of the statistics correctly (assasinations, distance traveled, drinking games) it has a problem updating anything to do with progression. As i said above, i had left AC Syndicate at 99% with Uplay and yesterday, although i reached 100% in-game (that's why you NEED a progress tracker in the game), connect still shows 99%.

• Fireseed
    12 posts

Hi,

I tried it again after the weekly reset on PC and the issue is still there.
    Verify files, start with a new save game, disable/enable cloud sync to force Ubi Connect to overwrite my cloud savegame and reinstall the game does not help.

@Ubi-Woofer Please let me know if there is anything left you need for further investigation. I´m not sure if I missed something, because I can´t find a related note in Reported Issue Megathread

• dim344
    28 posts

something else i noticed is that afteri had finished every task on all maps, when i tried talking to the NPC with the question mark, i could still ask information about world event locations (all other choices could not be chosen). I had to talk to them at least 3 times before not being able anymore as if there were more events to complete. However nothing new appeared on the map.

• Pink0Panda
    2 posts

Did anyone ever get any closure on this? Stuck at 94% on PC

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello there all!

I apologise for the delayed update. Thanks for continuing to update this thread with your experiences of this issue.

The development team has received reports of this issue, and they are currently investigating this further. I've passed on the information that has been shared within this thread so they can take a closer look at this.

At this moment in time, we have no further information to share regarding the investigation, including a definite ETA for a resolution. We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and appreciate your patience as the team investigates further.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • ArahorPlays
    6 posts

@ubi-borealis Great news! Hopefully we can reach 100% with the upcoming Expansion

• EggKnobble
    36 posts

@ubi-borealis Could it be, that the missing Location, Faction and People are the cause of the 5% / 6% that is missing?undefined

• dim344
    28 posts

well the known issues section was updated 2 days ago, but apparently not being able to reach 100% is not a known issue....

• Noxalizer
    2 posts

Have anyone collected ALL the opals to see if that affected the percentage on completion?

I'm at 94% myself and I'm only missing some small chests but probably alot of the opals scattered about.
    I know it sounds unlikely but worth a thought.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics