Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• dim344
    28 posts

@noxalizer i think it's highly unlikely. I mean if the secondary chests don't count towards 100%, it would be insane if the opals did.

• azullFR
    1296 posts

I really thinks it's due to artifacts bugs, like the Flying papers at Tamworth not registering when taken .....(my case)
    and maybe also due to some mysteries as could see in this forum ....

• dim344
    28 posts

it's probably something like that. Also i think there is a problem at the connection between the game and ubisoft connect, since the game shows all areas to be completed.

• azullFR
    1296 posts

@dim344
    yeap, maybe it's also due to the UbiConnect as you say,
    today it was stated during some hours and for at least all players of my PSN community : " UbisoftConnect out of service "
    PS4 France

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1258 posts

Hey everyone 🙂

The developers have advised me that the completion percentage statistic is actually very simplistically calculated, and is based on completion of main quests (80% weighting) and high point synchronisation (20% weighting) only. What this means is that, provided you have completely finished the game, and synchronised all 72 high points, you should have 100% completion in Ubisoft Connect. As this is not the case, the team are now investigating to see whether there is a bug preventing the calculation from processing correctly.

I myself am affected by the issue and have passed forward my own save files from my PS4 for them to analyse. My colleague Borealis has passed forward all previous reports as well, including completion statistics as they appear to us in Ubisoft Connect. I hope to have some news to share soon, but for now, please continue to share your reports, and if possible, send us your save files (sadly only possible for PC / PS4 players) in a support case or via Live Chat if possible. Thank you very much. 🙂

Official Response
  • eL_T_US
    232 posts

@ubi-woofer I have found a bug at Cyne Belle Castle that says 'Fast Travel Unavailable', but it is not a high point. Perhaps this is the bug...they removed the High Point but did not remove the tag as one, so the game thinks you didn't unlock it..?

But still tho, I don't see how that would make for 5%, so idk.

• eL_T_US
    232 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • dim344
    28 posts

@ubi-woofer so what could that mean in my case, where i am stuck at 90% (compared to everyone else) even though i have completed everything there is in the game? Also as i have written above, i have a similar problem with AC syndicate where the in-game tracker shows 100% completion, but connect shows only 99%. Could there be a bug at synchronizing in-game statistics with connect?

• Kurena666
    2 posts

@ubi-woofer @luigispcrew i agree with you those hoard maps and 2 more doesnt appear to me when going to the place, sussex monks lair and shropshire, one resources chest is bugged in my game too, when trying to reach him i fall into the rock swimming nowhere... and the fish im not going to lose my time right now, not knowing wich ones are buggy... im stuck at 90% atm, my achievements arent correct either it says i didnt kill all the order members, when i did it.

@dim344 im stuck at 90% too, i know the fishing part are needed to the 100%, but not gonna lose time right now knowing that some of the fishesare bugged

• Kurena666
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Nerion420
    1 posts

can someone please confirm if the fishing deliveries and the hoard maps actually count towards completion as there seems to be conflicting comments on this matter

• dim344
    28 posts

@nerion420 i don't think anyone knows for sure. And ubi-woofer now says that the only thing that counts is high points and main quests

• Ubi-Woofer

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your continued reports and replies! There's been an update to the developers' investigation, and they now have confirmed a fix will be implemented in a future update. I can't yet confirm when this will be, as it is not an update with confirmed contents or a confirmed release date yet, however once I know exactly which update this will release in and when it will drop, I'll update this thread again! Thank you!

@eL_T_US - I was able to reproduce this issue with Cyne Belle Castle on my own save game, so I've opened an investigation with the developers for this and provided them with my save file and a video. I am unsure if it will have impacted the 100% statistic in any way, as they now believe they've found the cause of the issue, but if you're able to provide either of these as well, please do!

@dim344 - The percentage is stuck at different points for different players, as far as I've seen. Most players (including myself) are stuck around the 93% mark, but I've seen less, such as in your case. Rest assured that if you've completed all main quests and have synchronised every high point in every location, your statistic should boost to 100% when the fix is implemented!

@Kurena666 - Please report the unrelated issues in another, more appropriate thread per issue. None of these are directly related to the completion statistic and it would be best to investigate them separately. Thank you!

@Nerion420 - Hey there, please refer to my previous post; the developers have confirmed to me that only main quest completion and high point synchronisation factors into the completion statistic in Ubisoft Connect. 🙂

Official Response
  • luigispcrew
    80 posts

@ubi-woofer why developers have eliminated the sync bar in the menu after syndicate? It was so helpful and you knew exactly what to do to reach the 100%. I'm tired of checking on the website the game percentage

• eL_T_US
    232 posts

@luigispcrew They want traffic on their website.

• dim344
    28 posts

@ubi-woofer thanks for the reply. Let's hope the problem will be solved

• dim344
    28 posts

@luigispcrew you're exactly right. The progress tracker in the game was vital. You had your in-game checklist for reaching 100%.

• Ubi-Woofer

@luigispcrew - Thanks for mentioning this. I've sent your feedback to the developers that you would like to see this feature return, and to have some indication in-game of what is required for 100% as well. If you have any additional comments on this subject that you'd like me to forward, let me know!

@dim344 - It isn't a fix scheduled for today's update, just to be clear, but when it's ready to be implemented, I will let everyone know here. Thanks!

Official Response
  • dim344
    28 posts

@ubi-woofer yeah i thougt so, don't worry. Thanks for the reply. Also as for what @luigispcrew said, i completely agree. The progress tracker that was in all AC games up to Syndicate was very useful. It gave you an overall picture of all your progress in the game.

• Ubi-Woofer

@dim344 - I'll let the developers know that you agree! 🙂 Thanks!

Official Response

Suggested Topics