Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

Any updates here to reach 100% game completion on PC version?
    I´m still at 92% and finished all trophies expect the Orlog one... All missions done, all alliances made, killed all zealots and members of the order, settlement lvl 6 and so on.
    Still stuck at 92% after the river update.
    How to complete to 100%

• LordofAscension
    5 posts

Prior to today's update there were two achievements that had yet to unlock for completing arcs despite having finished the entire game and all side content. Then and now, the progression meter inside my ubisoft connect client still shows 92%. I have completed all side quests, world events, main story arcs, order of the ancients, etc. The only thing left on my map is the new river raids quest. Nothing I do advances the %.

My only thought is that for the two quest lines that have chains that must be destroyed to lower the chain across the river - I visited both places before starting the quest lines (well in advance) and destroyed the destructible chains. When the quest lines advanced to what would have been those quests, I just automatically received credit in-game for completing them. However, I did not. So perhaps that bogged down the progress in the tracker and what was originally holding up the achievements?

Please let me know if there is anything I can provide to assist with rectifying this issue.

Thank you!

• dim344
    28 posts

@tchester1980 if you read some posts above, you'll see that the problem with reaching 100% is still being investigated. The river raids update didn't include a solution for this specific problem.

• Tchester1980
    1100 posts

@dim344

Ok, Thank you for your feedback. Did not read that here in thew post (although I read every post....)

• MorgotH76
    6 posts

@ubi-woofer
    I have same issue even after patch 1.1.2
    My completion percentage is 93% (PC)
    Last patch helps on few achievements which were locked even after finishing the game but percentage is still on same level.

• NeOVoltron
    124 posts

@assassin1bk I am also stuck at 94% and the only thing I haven't done is wield the swordfish for a core challenge. I've even collected every single small wealth chest including the unmarked ones.

• Devostator73
    18 posts

NO response UBISOFT do you value your customers, i think not ??????? same problems here, hoard maps are still broken, 94% and nothing to do, ANY ANSWERS FOR MY MONEY UBISOFT

• cavveman
    84 posts

Are you guys still stuck on 95%. Same here. The only things I have not done is to loot all minor loot(the small chests that contain ore and leather). Plus the fishing hut that is glitched due to missing fishes.
    Plus the treasure hoard maps treasures. If they are part of the 5% I'm not done. Would the opals count to the 100% completed(that would in that case take forever to find everyone of them in the world).

• SciPhiFan
    16 posts

I'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to report this but since the bug I experienced might keep me from 100% completion, it seems a good place.

Playing on XBOX ONE.

Back between my saves of "November 20, 2020 - 11:29PM Manual Save" and "November 25, 2020- 2:03AM Manual Save" I was wandering around East Anglia finding all of the Wealth, Mysteries and Artifacts.

When I got to Edmund's Hope, I went through all of the steps to get to the chest and when I opened it, I quickly turned around and headed to the door because I thought I heard something and thought I was being attacked. I did not see the normal popup indicating I received the Hoard Map but I did see it in my inventory. I went to the place on the map where I found the Snakebite (Tailpiece) Scheme, which in in the Longship Customization Options. 

BUT... The fact that I found and received the Edmund's Hope Hoard Map did not register on the East Anglia Map Area Completion Chart as a found Artifact (I check the chart each time I complete something). The "X" was placed on the map but the completion chart was not updated. Even though I have since found/completed everything in East Anglia, it still indicates that I have one Artifact to find. I even compared my map to various completion guides posted on various websites (thank you to those of you who take the time to do that). I not only compared the map, I literally went to every location to verify I actually did find the Artifact.

This has not happened to me since Edmund's Hope (and did not before then) because I let the find register before doing anything else.

I did not report this when it happened because, quite honestly, I never reported anything before and was not sure how. I figured "I can't be the only one" and someone else will report it and eventually the developers will write a startup subroutine that would compare the map area completion chart data with the map "X" marks the spot map data and with the actual acquisition data and resolve the missing elements.

But after the "Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Title Update 1.1.2" and the problems it caused with my favorite default BOW - Spartan Bow - and I decided that I won't be playing this game again until all of those problems are resolved, I decided to learn how use this forum. My first post was about the Spartan Bow back in that thread. I noticed that no one (that I could find) has reported anything like this, so this is my second post.

Also, I think others have mentioned this, I cannot find any in-game completion tracker. The map area completion charts are helpful as far as they go, but I'm guessing those are not all there is for 100% completion.

• SciPhiFan
    16 posts

@sciphifan undefined
    This goes with my post below.

• dim344
    28 posts

@sciphifan unfortunately AC Syndicate was the last AC game to include an in-game progress tracker.

• Furkan66386638
    9 posts

My game is up to date and I have done the last update. The total distance and kills problem has been fixed but the total progress has not changed for months and is at 90 percent. Everything is over, including all the chests in the game. How do I solve this?
    The same issue is not progressing even though I have done the last update. Total progress had to be completed not too long ago! for PC undefined

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

Hello all!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences with game completion, as well as your suggestions and feedback. I'd like to provide you all with an update from the investigation. As mentioned earlier in the thread by my colleague @Ubi-Woofer, the development team are hoping to resolve this in a future update. At this moment in time, we cannot provide a definite ETA for this. Please keep an eye out within our News & Announcements forum for the most up-to-date news and update information. We will also try to update this thread once we know more.

For reference, the completion percentage statistic is only based on completion of main quests (80% weighting) and high point synchronisation (20% weighting) only. This means that achievements (such as receiving the Swordfish or winning all orlog matches) or other collectibles (such as treasure hoards) do not contribute to this.

@SciPhiFan - Hey there! Thanks for the image as well! Just to confirm, is it only the hoard map just not registered correctly as a completed mystery on your map? Have you successfully received the snakebite tailpiece? If so, I would recommend starting a new thread about this so we can keep the investigations separate.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • guest-pJKINnmB
    22 posts

I completed the whole game, all the trophies were unlocked but my progress is stuck at 91,27% anyway 😖

• MHwtf
    57 posts

stuck on 94%, playing on PC, latest version.

All main quests & all visible synch points done.

Here's what I've completed:
    all storylines
    full map (all big dots)
    all achievements (meaning all four myth weapons, all Orlogs, full upgrade settlement, etc
    all river raid content
    all merchant's deliveries (also, Yanli said I should be compensated but I didn't get a notice on receiving anything?)
    all hunting requests
    all relationship options (don't judge Eivor they's a complex person)
    Ragnar mission
    all skill points

What I haven't / can't complete
    two treasure map (Oxen & Euri, done it twice, have the sail rewards, but the map is still in inventory)
    fishing & revenge challenge (you know the bugs lol)
    all fireflies? (is that a thing? has anyone done it?
    all ovals?
    all drinking bets? (haven't verified)
    missing 1 location and 1 faction in the codex. I have no clue what they are. Unlikely I missed anything. Seems like some people were mentioning the same issue.
    that one hunting request in Fernburg, Norway? (which can't be done: the requester is gone when you leave for England, but you can only get antler in England...

• SciPhiFan
    16 posts

@dim344 Thanks for the info. I couldn't remember the last time I actually saw one.

• SciPhiFan
    16 posts

@ubi-borealis Hi. Thanks for your response.
    Yes, it was only the Map Area Completion Chart that was not updated. I received the Hoard Map; I saw it in my inventory; I went to the place on the map where I found the Snakebite (Tailpiece) Scheme, which in in the Longship Customization Options; and the "X" was placed on the map at Edmund's Hope.

By starting a new thread, I'm guessing that you mean that I should open a NEW TOPIC back on the PLAYER SUPPORT page?

Thanks again.

• luigispcrew
    80 posts

@ubi-borealis tell developers to bring back the in-game progress tracker

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4132 posts

Hello all!

@SciPhiFan - Thanks for letting me know that information about the hoard. Yes, would you be able to start a new topic? This way, we can keep these investigations (the stuck completion and the missing artifact) separate. Please feel welcome to tag me in the thread, and I'll check it out as soon as I'm able to 🙂

@luigispcrew - Thanks for sharing your feedback on an in-game progress tracker. We've passed this along to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • SciPhiFan
    16 posts

@ubi-borealis Thanks again for your response.
    I wasn't sure how to "tag" you (unless putting your ID first, ahead of my text is how, which I did) so I am providing the link.
    I did ad a couple of tags from the TAGS popup that seemed to apply.
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/95821/map-area-completion-chart-did-not-update-for-the-artifact-edmund-s-hope-hoard-map-in-east-anglia

Thanks again.

Suggested Topics