Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• dim344
    28 posts

@sciphifan unfortunately AC Syndicate was the last AC game to include an in-game progress tracker.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2906 posts
    Best Answer

Thanks for sharing, @cavveman! I'm glad to hear your stats have now updated to 100%!

If your completion stat still shows as below 100% following TU 1.2.0, I would recommend trying what @cavveman did upon loading into the game:

Had to load the game and do some contracts for Reda. Just launching the game and quit it did not update it.

If your stats still don't update after trying this, please don't hesitate to update us! Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • Furkan66386638
    9 posts

My game is up to date and I have done the last update. The total distance and kills problem has been fixed but the total progress has not changed for months and is at 90 percent. Everything is over, including all the chests in the game. How do I solve this?
    The same issue is not progressing even though I have done the last update. Total progress had to be completed not too long ago! for PC undefined

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences with game completion, as well as your suggestions and feedback. I'd like to provide you all with an update from the investigation. As mentioned earlier in the thread by my colleague @Ubi-Woofer, the development team are hoping to resolve this in a future update. At this moment in time, we cannot provide a definite ETA for this. Please keep an eye out within our News & Announcements forum for the most up-to-date news and update information. We will also try to update this thread once we know more.

For reference, the completion percentage statistic is only based on completion of main quests (80% weighting) and high point synchronisation (20% weighting) only. This means that achievements (such as receiving the Swordfish or winning all orlog matches) or other collectibles (such as treasure hoards) do not contribute to this.

@SciPhiFan - Hey there! Thanks for the image as well! Just to confirm, is it only the hoard map just not registered correctly as a completed mystery on your map? Have you successfully received the snakebite tailpiece? If so, I would recommend starting a new thread about this so we can keep the investigations separate.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • guest-pJKINnmB
    22 posts

I completed the whole game, all the trophies were unlocked but my progress is stuck at 91,27% anyway 😖

• MHwtf
    54 posts

stuck on 94%, playing on PC, latest version.

All main quests & all visible synch points done.

Here's what I've completed:
    all storylines
    full map (all big dots)
    all achievements (meaning all four myth weapons, all Orlogs, full upgrade settlement, etc
    all river raid content
    all merchant's deliveries (also, Yanli said I should be compensated but I didn't get a notice on receiving anything?)
    all hunting requests
    all relationship options (don't judge Eivor they's a complex person)
    Ragnar mission
    all skill points

What I haven't / can't complete
    two treasure map (Oxen & Euri, done it twice, have the sail rewards, but the map is still in inventory)
    fishing & revenge challenge (you know the bugs lol)
    all fireflies? (is that a thing? has anyone done it?
    all ovals?
    all drinking bets? (haven't verified)
    missing 1 location and 1 faction in the codex. I have no clue what they are. Unlikely I missed anything. Seems like some people were mentioning the same issue.
    that one hunting request in Fernburg, Norway? (which can't be done: the requester is gone when you leave for England, but you can only get antler in England...

• SciPhiFan
    16 posts

@dim344 Thanks for the info. I couldn't remember the last time I actually saw one.

• SciPhiFan
    16 posts

@ubi-borealis Hi. Thanks for your response.
    Yes, it was only the Map Area Completion Chart that was not updated. I received the Hoard Map; I saw it in my inventory; I went to the place on the map where I found the Snakebite (Tailpiece) Scheme, which in in the Longship Customization Options; and the "X" was placed on the map at Edmund's Hope.

By starting a new thread, I'm guessing that you mean that I should open a NEW TOPIC back on the PLAYER SUPPORT page?

Thanks again.

• luigispcrew
    60 posts

@ubi-borealis tell developers to bring back the in-game progress tracker

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

@SciPhiFan - Thanks for letting me know that information about the hoard. Yes, would you be able to start a new topic? This way, we can keep these investigations (the stuck completion and the missing artifact) separate. Please feel welcome to tag me in the thread, and I'll check it out as soon as I'm able to 🙂

@luigispcrew - Thanks for sharing your feedback on an in-game progress tracker. We've passed this along to the development team for a closer look.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • SciPhiFan
    16 posts

@ubi-borealis Thanks again for your response.
    I wasn't sure how to "tag" you (unless putting your ID first, ahead of my text is how, which I did) so I am providing the link.
    I did ad a couple of tags from the TAGS popup that seemed to apply.
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/95821/map-area-completion-chart-did-not-update-for-the-artifact-edmund-s-hope-hoard-map-in-east-anglia

Thanks again.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing the link here as well, @SciPhiFan! You tagged me correctly (Using the "@" symbol) and I've reached out to you over in that thread. Please check it out when you're able to 😊

Official Response
  • cavveman
    77 posts

@Ubi-Borealis

Are the harbors part of the viewpoints? Cause harbors are also points you can fast travel to. And I might not have found all harbors yet.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @cavveman!

To my knowledge, harbours aren't classed as viewpoints, just fast-travel points. Viewpoints are specifically marked as such on the map, and you'll also receive a notification letting you know if you've successfully synced the viewpoint or not. You can keep track of how many viewpoints you've synced via the Ubisoft Connect core challenges - Huginn's Eye and Muninn's Eye.

Official Response
  • cavveman
    77 posts

I see @Ubi-Borealis
    It was only a speculation from my part. Perhaps I should have clarified that in my last post.
    Cause the only challenge I have left is for the swordfish sword.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for taking the time to share your suggestion with us anyway, @cavveman 🙂 The development team are planning for this issue to be resolved in a future update, so hopefully your game completion stat will be shown correctly soon! Once we have more information about when this update is to be released, it will be shared within the forums, so please keep an eye out.

I know the development team is looking into the missing large flatfish/mackerel as well, so I hope that you'll soon be able to attain the swordfish too! You can follow the investigation about this here.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

Following the announcement of TU 1.2.0, I would like to reach out to you all with an update. The development team have confirmed that the issue wherein game completion becomes stuck and doesn't reach 100% should be resolved in tomorrow's update:

Addressed an issue that prevented players from reaching 100% completion. 

This update is due to be deployed 16 March, 2021 at 1PM CET/8AM EDT. You can read the patch notes and learn more here.

If the issue still persists for you following the deployment of TU 1.2.0, please can you provide us with a video that that shows the following:

• You have TU 1.2.0 installed. You can check this in the title menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • That your game completion is still not at 100%. You should be able to view this in the Ubisoft Connect overlay.

Please note that you will need to have completed all main quests, and that all viewpoints should be synchronised to get 100% completion.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • SixKeys
    3 posts

Hi, couldn't find anything on this in the known issues thread.

I've completed almost everything there is to do in the game. Completed every area in England, Norway and Asgard, only missing some collectables. Ubisoft Connect still shows my progress at 94% completion. Some challenges also still show up as "In progress", including "The Hiking Spirit (travel across every region)" and "Obtain your hidden blade and complete your training", which should have unlocked as I completed the story long ago.

• Barney_1104
    20 posts

@ubi-borealis
    I can confirm the progress is still stuck to 94% though I should be at 99% (excluding the big Mackerel/Flatfish).

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Barney_1104!

Thank you for your prompt update. I'm sorry to hear that the game completion progress is stuck at 94% for you. Would you be able to send us a video that shows you have TU 1.2.0 installed, and that your game completion stat is still showing below 100%? We can then pass this to the development team for further investigation.

If anyone's completion progress has updated to 100%, please let us know! If it still remains stuck, a video showing this on TU 1.2.0 would be very helpful! You should be able to view your game completion stat in the Ubisoft Connect overlay. You can also check by using the Ubisoft connect mobile app.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • cavveman
    77 posts

@ubi-borealis

Mine got updated to 100%. Had to load the game and do some contracts for Reda. Just launching the game and quit it did not update it.
    And now to actually have 100% completed challenges I will have to wait for some fishes to be added into the game.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics