Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • SixKeys
    3 posts

100% is now showing up for me! Doing Reda quests seems to have fixed it.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1381 posts
    Best Answer

Thanks for sharing, @cavveman! I'm glad to hear your stats have now updated to 100%!

If your completion stat still shows as below 100% following TU 1.2.0, I would recommend trying what @cavveman did upon loading into the game:

Had to load the game and do some contracts for Reda. Just launching the game and quit it did not update it.

If your stats still don't update after trying this, please don't hesitate to update us! Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • Marta97M
    21 posts

The patch solved this issue for me, game completion went up from 91,27% to 100% 👍

undefined

• MorgotH76
    6 posts

I can confirm also that patch fixed issue on my side.
    100% visible now.
    Thank you guys for fixing it.

• Italicus_Magnus
    23 posts

Fixed here. Thanks Ubisoft.

undefined

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for continuing to update this thread with your reports of reaching 100%! Congratulations to all who have managed to reach this 👏

If your game completion stat is still stuck following TU 1.2.0, I would recommend trying to complete some of Reda's contracts to see if this refreshes it for you. I tried running through a couple of Reda's quests myself and my completion stat increased up to 100% after doing this, so I can confirm that this should update your game completion stat for you.

If your stat still doesn't increase to 100% after trying this, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • torunskipiernik
    2 posts

Finally reapired! 100%, but still wait untill they will repair Big: flatfish, eel and mackerel.

• ImaginaryRuins
    361 posts

Here to confirm that the issue is resolved as game was updated to 1.2.0. Playing on Xbox One; immediately reached 100% completion on Ubisoft connect.

My thanks to all staff members responsible for this patch.

• Assassin1BK
    Original poster 9 posts

@ubi-borealis Thank you! the patch fixed it for me. Now I have 100% progression! 🙂

• dim344
    28 posts

confirming that the issue was fixed!! Thanks for the support!!

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for all of your updates! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to achieve 100% completion! 🎊👏

@torunskipiernik - I'd recommend keeping an eye out within our big fish megathread for more updates on that ongoing investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics