Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Drenus
    10 posts

So is the fishing/hunting delivery quests the last 5 %?

If so, i guess i'll be stuck on 95 %, since those 2 things are downright boring and bugged to hell

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3579 posts
    Best Answer

Thanks for sharing, @cavveman! I'm glad to hear your stats have now updated to 100%!

If your completion stat still shows as below 100% following TU 1.2.0, I would recommend trying what @cavveman did upon loading into the game:

Had to load the game and do some contracts for Reda. Just launching the game and quit it did not update it.

If your stats still don't update after trying this, please don't hesitate to update us! Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • Max18400
    405 posts

I've literally had debates about this with other people on the forum. based on where the epilogue ends, it's likely the there's a final chunk of campaign that is Alfred's rise to take back wessex etc (epilogue ends 4-5 months before this happens). So it's likely the free dlc they'll realise soonish will be this which will encompass that last 5% hopefully

• ChuckKatse
    281 posts

You have finished the mission of the game once you have killed all the Order of the Ancients and done the major quest line. The Fishing, Hunting, Legendary Animals, mysteries, completely building your settlement etc are all side quests and are icing on the cake. You should also know by now if 95% complete that after obtaining all 400 skills, you have 90 more Master Skills to unlock to what end I do not know. There is also an end game spear, the Gungnir.. There to Thor's Hammer and the Gungnir are only obtainable at end game which makes them pointless except to say you got them. I played the Female character first play thru. I kept my Female save for any expansions. I started a new game now playing the Male Character. When you have got all the weapons and gear sets, what else is there to get? You can find those kids in random towns that give out quests and that little [censored] in the settlement. But the rewards they give out are a joke. But it will keep you playing and maybe get you to 100%.

• therealkrod24
    1 posts

Still stuck at 94% after the 1.1.0 update. Any plans to fix this issue with Ubisoft Connect?

• luigispcrew
    73 posts

@ubi-woofer bro fix the hall of the slain and stinky but deadly challenges (big eel, big flathfish and big mackerel are not spawning), fix the percentage of the game that stuck at 94%, fix the Oxenefordscire and Eurvicscire treasure hoard, fix the database codex (1 location, 1 person and 1 faction is missing) and add the achievements on PC.

• ChesterTMWAC
    1 posts
    Hello everyone,

Thanks for sharing your accounts of this issue with reaching 100% completion here in the thread. I've slightly amended the thread title and transferred it to our "megathread" format so that any further reports will be posted into this thread.

I've reached out to the development and community teams to start with, to hopefully obtain an overview of exactly what is needed for 100% completion. From there, we can check what is needed against your individual accounts, and hopefully work out if something has been missed that is needed, or if a particular completed objective is bugged and needs investigating further. 🙂

In the meantime while I wait for an update, could you all attempt to list as much as you can of what you have completed so far, and what you may have left to do? A general overview of game elements would be fine, such as that which Pappasimons posted on the previous page 🙂 Thank you!

Any update on this? @Ubi-Woofer

• wiktor184
    6 posts

@jameslogan491 Got the same issue. Stuck at 93.99%... I am already missing on the Codex database 1 location (22/23), 1 person (71/72), and 1 faction (9/10). Hope Ubi will do something about that.

• Ro6inU1omek
    6 posts

same for me. I missing 1 Place, 1 Group, and 1 Person also. 😞

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1009 posts

Hello everyone,

I'm still waiting on an update from the Community and Development teams on this subject, so I do apologise for the delay. I hope to be able to update you all further very soon, and help you to determine whether there is an issue or if something has been missed. If any of you manage to push your progression to 100% in the meantime, please do reply and let me know which factors were those you hadn't initially completed in full. I have noticed that "93.99%" completion seems to be a fairly common progression milestone for several of you, so it seems as if there may be a common factor causing that last 6.01% progression from being tracked. We'll need to work out what this could be!

@spurkumies You should be able to re-enter Skrymir's Mitten following the 1.1.0 update on December 15th: "Addressed an issue that prevented players from entering Skyrmir's Mitten in The Lost Cauldron." You can find our megathread for this issue here if you're still having issues and need to report them to us further. Thanks!

@luigispcrew This thread is specifically for issues with progression; please reply to other threads relevant to the other issues you mention. Several of these are already known issues and/or are scheduled to be fixed in future updates.

Official Response
  • Krou73
    10 posts

@ubi-woofer Hi thanks for the reply !

My progression is stucks at 30% and all of my stats no longer update

Is it the same problem ?

• VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

I am stuck at 94.49% Total Progress and 93.55% core challenges completed and have 403 Total Power Level. Same as everyone else regarding factions, locations and people.

• Power_of_Rome
    24 posts

92% here

• Ubi-Woofer

@krou73 Have you completed the story, fully explored all regions, collected all wealth, completed all world events, caught all fish etc.? If not, and you're still progressing through the game, there may be a wider issue with progression tracking in Ubisoft Connect that I'll need to raise. This thread is specifically for end-game progression at the moment however, as that seems to be what is predominantly being reported as having issues. Do let me know if your progression doesn't increase after a few more game sessions though?

Official Response
  • VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@ubi-woofer You cannot catch all fish as the Big Flat fish, Big Mackerel do not spawn. I am also having problems locating small Sturgeon too.

• Ubi-Woofer

@vanadiumcobalt I've quickly checked into this and can see that we've identified an issue with Large Flatfish, Small Halibut, Large Mackerel and Small Sturgeon - it's being looked into 🙂 If you haven't already done so, I'd ask that you create a separate thread for this issue so that we can discuss further there if it turns out that further information is needed from players. I don't want this thread to become off-topic! Thanks.

EDIT: I found an existing thread that I could convert to a megathread for this issue, please find that here and reply there.

Official Response
  • VanadiumCobalt
    317 posts

@ubi-woofer Yeah sure. It was your reply to Krou73 regarding to catch all fish that made me raise the issue.

• Power_of_Rome
    24 posts

Giving fishes to the dude in your settlement counts for 100%?

• Krou73
    10 posts

@ubi-woofer Yes sorry I haven't finish the story but it's been 10 days that my progression is stucks in Ubisoft Connect for all of my stats

Sorry if it's the wrong thread !

• TurmeloDicapo
    8 posts

i am stuck to 94 percent here too
    but i am missing the fishing trophy as well !
    i have another problem that nobodyseems to have , i cant have the order is revealed trophy even after completing all the game looks life its still hidden !
    missing people and location to
    can someone help me with the order is revealed tophy please!

• Power_of_Rome
    24 posts

Giving fishes to the dude in your settlement counts for 100% completion?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics