Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Assassin1BK
    Original poster 9 posts

@souldrinkerlp Same. The game is bugged.

• ArahorPlays
    6 posts

@Ubi-Woofer
    @UbiPositive
    @UbiQuB3

Any of you who can shed some light on our problem?

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1195 posts

Hello everyone,

Thanks for sharing your accounts of this issue with reaching 100% completion here in the thread. I've slightly amended the thread title and transferred it to our "megathread" format so that any further reports will be posted into this thread.

I've reached out to the development and community teams to start with, to hopefully obtain an overview of exactly what is needed for 100% completion. From there, we can check what is needed against your individual accounts, and hopefully work out if something has been missed that is needed, or if a particular completed objective is bugged and needs investigating further. 🙂

In the meantime while I wait for an update, could you all attempt to list as much as you can of what you have completed so far, and what you may have left to do? A general overview of game elements would be fine, such as that which Pappasimons posted on the previous page 🙂 Thank you!

Official Response
  • Devostator73
    18 posts

@ubi-woofer completed every zone, every quest, every opal, all the Thor gear and codex etc, everything lol.

but i have noticed i do not have a mans best friend part 2 ability even though i did the quest and also got the book, i can`t hand in the 3 antlers either for that quest.

• Devostator73
    18 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • JamesLogan491
    93 posts

I'm stuck at 93.99%
    Completed main story and Order members.
    Collected Gungnir, Mjolnir, and Excalibur.
    I have done 100% on all regions including the new wealth on East Anglia and Vinland.
    Won all drinking game and Orlog locations.
    Got the Platinum Trophy (PS4).
    Collected all material chests marked on the map plus a few unmarked ones that we get keys for.
    Completed all hunter and fisher deliveries, except the two that require Mackerel(big) and Flatfish(big) since those fishes are bugged.
    Did all treasure hoard maps (Oxeneforscire map still on inventory even after being collected and Eurvicscire cannot be collected).
    I am missing on the Codex database 1 location (22/23) 1 person (71/72) and 1 faction (9/10) just as pointed on a previous comment here (I have almost 200 hours on the game and revealed the map pretty much 100%)

I can't think of anything I might be missing. I guess that statistic takes into consideration deleted and/or future content since this game was clearly rushed to launch with the new console generation.

• Littleweasel01
    46 posts
    I'm stuck at 93.99%
    Completed main story and Order members.
    Collected Gungnir, Mjolnir, and Excalibur.
    I have done 100% on all regions including the new wealth on East Anglia and Vinland.
    Won all drinking game and Orlog locations.
    Got the Platinum Trophy (PS4).
    Collected all material chests marked on the map plus a few unmarked ones that we get keys for.
    Completed all hunter and fisher deliveries, except the two that require Mackerel(big) and Flatfish(big) since those fishes are bugged.
    Did all treasure hoard maps (Oxeneforscire map still on inventory even after being collected and Eurvicscire cannot be collected).
    I am missing on the Codex database 1 location (22/23) 1 person (71/72) and 1 faction (9/10) just as pointed on a previous comment here (I have almost 200 hours on the game and revealed the map pretty much 100%)

I can't think of anything I might be missing. I guess that statistic takes into consideration deleted and/or future content since this game was clearly rushed to launch with the new console generation.

i to am at 93.99% and ive done all of this also, except that i'm on the xbox one
    also i have not collected 5 of the opals as they are currently bugged (my thread with pick of the 5 uncollectable opal's) and on ubisoft connect i have not done the "Hall of the slain" since in the 225Hrs+ of playing i have yet to see a dead player to avenge, and i have not done "Stinky but Deadly" since the fishing callenge can currently not be completed.

• ArahorPlays
    6 posts

@ubi-woofer

Thanks for the reply!

My Stats

• Total Progress: 94,49%
    • 157 Hours
    • Ultimate Edition from Ubisoft+
    • Power Level 400 With Bear and Wolf Mastery Maxed, Raven Is About Halfway
    • All Equipped Gear & Weapons Is Upgraded To Mythical And Upgraded To Max And Filled With Runes

What I Have Completed/Achieved

• All Story Arcs
    • All Order Targets
    • All Mysteries
    • All Wealth (even the new ones added in last patch)
    • All Small Wealth (the small resource chests, yes, every single one that were visible on the map)
    • 2 Unmarked Small Wealth Chests(?)
    • All Hunting Deliveries
    • All Fishing Delivieres
    • Bought All Mounts
    • Bought All Raven Skins
    • Bought Every Single Tattoo From Merchant
    • Bought Every Single Settlement Decoration From Merchant
    • Bought Every Single Hairstyle From Merchant
    • Bought Every Single Weapon From Merchant
    • Bought Every Single Ship Customization From Merchant
    • Found All(?) Legendary Weapons (Hammer, Greatsword, Spear, Dont Want To Spoil Incase Anyone Still Needs To Explore)
    • Defeated The Three Sisters (Qualifies as mysteries but worth saying)
    • 100% Exploration of Asgard
    • 100% Exploration in Jotunheim
    • 100% Norway Exploration
    • 100% England Exploration
    • 100% Vinland Exploration
    • Bought Every Weapon & Armor From The Vinland Merchant
    • Upgraded Settlement to Highest Possible Level
    • Scratched The Border In Every Region To Discover As Much As Possible
    • Completed The Beowulf Mission
    • Did All Treasure Hoards (Eurvicscire is bugged for me and I got a second Oxenefordscire Hoard after already looting it once, I can loot it again but no loot and It wont go away, only gives 180exp)
    • Did The Pending Deliveries From The Settlement Merchant
    • Got Petra as Girlfriend And Did ALL Activities With Her (Yes)
    • Named My Wolf To Mouse
    • Decorated Every Single Decoration Place In Settlement
    • Released 2 Fireflies In My Settlement
    • Found The Harry Potter "Easter Egg"
  • dvst81978
    2 posts

I have the same issue, stuck on 93.99% and have nothing else to do. I also cannot get the 2nd part to Man's Best Friend ability, I have gone back to where I picked it up but I have found the book and yeah cannot re-do that as it was a long way back in the game.
    I also have an issue where the Power 280 achievement does not complete, I have removed all the skills from the tree and re-added and I still cannot complete that achievement.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@aierzvdirl Yes I checked Ubisoft Connect and the completion is only 93.99%. In that save file I already got Completionist achievement, completed all main quests, and was 400 power.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

My completion is 93.99%

All main quests done, all areas completely done (post patch), power level 400. Not sure what is left.

• Pappasimons
    3 posts

@pappasimons

Just an edit. Found Sturgeon (Big) After a little time and research, they have a chance to spawn alongside Bream on the West coast of Folcanstan in Cent. They wont always spawn but from the docks along shore South until the small enemy camp if you see Bream there is likely 1-2 Sturgeon (Big) in the area, I reccomend fish hooking them as big fish can disappear if trying to bow fish. There has also been slight glitches were fish will appear to spawn after fast travelling to an area then disappearing, I experienced this when trying to get this fish.

• spurkumies
    3 posts

I need only 1 ymir´s blood stone. but cannot enter Skrymir's Mitten.. Only Collectible what i need platinum trophy

• jeje_71
    71 posts

I need only 1 ymir´s blood stone. but cannot enter Skrymir's Mitten.. Only Collectible what i need platinum trophy

in all guides i read, skymir mitten chests are flagged as missable so unless they make a big change to allow people to return here, you're out of luck.

• Drenus
    10 posts

So is the fishing/hunting delivery quests the last 5 %?

If so, i guess i'll be stuck on 95 %, since those 2 things are downright boring and bugged to hell

• Max18400
    408 posts

I've literally had debates about this with other people on the forum. based on where the epilogue ends, it's likely the there's a final chunk of campaign that is Alfred's rise to take back wessex etc (epilogue ends 4-5 months before this happens). So it's likely the free dlc they'll realise soonish will be this which will encompass that last 5% hopefully

• ChuckKatse
    283 posts

You have finished the mission of the game once you have killed all the Order of the Ancients and done the major quest line. The Fishing, Hunting, Legendary Animals, mysteries, completely building your settlement etc are all side quests and are icing on the cake. You should also know by now if 95% complete that after obtaining all 400 skills, you have 90 more Master Skills to unlock to what end I do not know. There is also an end game spear, the Gungnir.. There to Thor's Hammer and the Gungnir are only obtainable at end game which makes them pointless except to say you got them. I played the Female character first play thru. I kept my Female save for any expansions. I started a new game now playing the Male Character. When you have got all the weapons and gear sets, what else is there to get? You can find those kids in random towns that give out quests and that little [censored] in the settlement. But the rewards they give out are a joke. But it will keep you playing and maybe get you to 100%.

• therealkrod24
    1 posts

Still stuck at 94% after the 1.1.0 update. Any plans to fix this issue with Ubisoft Connect?

• luigispcrew
    76 posts

@ubi-woofer bro fix the hall of the slain and stinky but deadly challenges (big eel, big flathfish and big mackerel are not spawning), fix the percentage of the game that stuck at 94%, fix the Oxenefordscire and Eurvicscire treasure hoard, fix the database codex (1 location, 1 person and 1 faction is missing) and add the achievements on PC.

• ChesterTMWAC
    1 posts
    Hello everyone,

Thanks for sharing your accounts of this issue with reaching 100% completion here in the thread. I've slightly amended the thread title and transferred it to our "megathread" format so that any further reports will be posted into this thread.

I've reached out to the development and community teams to start with, to hopefully obtain an overview of exactly what is needed for 100% completion. From there, we can check what is needed against your individual accounts, and hopefully work out if something has been missed that is needed, or if a particular completed objective is bugged and needs investigating further. 🙂

In the meantime while I wait for an update, could you all attempt to list as much as you can of what you have completed so far, and what you may have left to do? A general overview of game elements would be fine, such as that which Pappasimons posted on the previous page 🙂 Thank you!

Any update on this? @Ubi-Woofer

Suggested Topics