Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MK_2014
    Original poster 11 posts

Hello There ..

it's been long time since I logged in here and hang out with the community and post topics and provide feedback and that's because I don't feel the need to write an essay here and I use Twitter for Feedback and other stuff about Ubisoft games ..

but with this kinda of feedback I tried since week to provide it on Twitter to the Dev's and Ubisoft Support and Assassins creed and the community manager for more than once but Nobody answered me unfortunately , that's why I'm here ..

So my Feedback is as the title says , is about Adding alternative controller scheme from AC Odyssey or Origins to Valhalla .. I understand there's " New " Remapping controller in the settings to customize the controller to Alternative controller from AC Odyssey .. but at the same time there are conflicts .. so there's no other options and freedom to the player .. I set everything to Alternate AC Odyssey controller scheme like I used to , and some works but mostly not due conflicts from the system .. when I try say interact with something such as looting or speaking to main character I slash them at the same time due also Triangle button on PlayStation is the heavy attack .. the game won't recognize when it's attack or interact it's both at the same time .. I slashed so many innocent NPC's due the system fault when I loot food but then heavy attack them .. and I get desynchronize from the game and I get frustrated because of the controller settings .. but that not only the problem , I discovered when customizing the controller from default one .. you cannot then pet dogs or cats (( yes imagine something that Ubisoft promoted so much and who wouldn't want to pet animals in the game )) as the prompt won't show up when you crouch near an animal .. and also if you customize the controller you cannot assassinate from the horse , when I stand on top of the horse and ready to assassinate .. Eivor would jump to the ground and then assassinate , not air assassinations .. re-mapping controller is fine but what's the point when there's conflicts .. as also cannot use some features such as pet animals or assassinate from the horse .. like for those who played AC Odyssey and origins on alternate controller same as me , please provide your feedback on this game controller settings .. did you find any success ? am I missing something .. I'm like 20% of the story after settling in England with almost 30 hours .. I'm here for the help of the community and Ubisoft to pass that feedback to AC Valhalla Team .. please consider adding preset alternate controller scheme from previous games as soon as possible , so the game can differentiate between interacting on triangle button and attacking .. or show the prompt to pet dogs or assassinate from horse like air assassination without taking that from us ..

even if you google that you will find a lot of discussions and frustrations about this remapping controller and conflicts , it's like a science rocket to find the the exact settings as Alternate controller scheme from AC Odyssey ..

Take a look at this :
    https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/289109-assassins-creed-valhalla/79099080

and this from reddit :
    https://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/i6impp/customizable_controls_in_assassins_creed_valhalla/

at least adding controller scheme presets like between default and alternate would allow me to use the same buttons as AC Odyssey and would allow me at the same time to pet dogs and animals across England and other worlds and assassinate from the horse freely .. without any conflicts or warnings from the game system .. I can even provide a video to show that switching to default controller would allow me to pet dogs unlike when I customize it I cannot , the prompt won't show to pet dogs or do other stuff .. I'm sorry but I can't play with default controller .. I have probably 700 hours combined from AC Origins and AC Odyssey with alternate controller scheme , I can't switch now to the new controller scheme like default to attack with R1 and R2 and dodge with square !!

Thank You ..

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics