ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SashaEm
    6 posts

Welp, I started this quest without realizing this was the one with the broken hood. I now have to lose 2 entire days of playtimes because of the autosaves overwriting or be stuck with a hood until you fix it. This was a known bug and wasn't even addressed in the patch. Between this and the fishing just being broken entirely, the animal drops making no sense, rare beasts not showing in the longhouse, and numerous other glitches... I'm done with Ubisoft. Never spending another penny. Watch dogs and Valhalla were shipped broken without any beta testing and are showing no signs of improving. I'd request a refund if I could.

• Tallborn55
    1 posts

Im on PC. Same bug.

Finished the story arc on Gloewecestrescire and the cloak is still on even after I finished other story arcs. Can't get rid of it .

Tried virtually anything swimming,un-equipping on horse and ground, going to Asgard to Vinland reloading reinstalling nothing works.

• hecatonchires7
    4 posts

Wow, their "official" response. Absolutely ridiculous, what ever happened to customer service??undefined

• NONSTOPKNIGHT25
    1 posts

If you go to asgard and come back and pull your hood up and down it should fix it hopefully it did for me anyway

• MyCr3w
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Damo_77
    15 posts

@nonstopknight25 didn't work for me

10 days of Valhalla withdrawal waiting on a fix. I feel terrible for the people that have been waiting for up to 21 days.
    Help us Ubiwon Kenobi, you are our only hope.
    People started posting videos of this bug [removed]

• Damo_77
    15 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • gonsnakexx
    6 posts

Im having the same problem, i have tried everything and i cant fix it. [censored] UBISOFT

• ScottishLemon
    2 posts

The Mari lywd cloak will not come off. I've tried every fix that people have said and it still won't come off. Really annoying cos every time I put my hood up the horse skull is there.

• LSayer92
    12 posts

@damo_77 been waiting that long to be fixed now i no longer want to play the game. Even though some people might see it as a small minor problem. The fact its still ongoing even after an update has been released is ridiculous. Even though the game is so good its just completely put me off it

• dashie--0
    1 posts

@fylkirpanzer you are a genius. I've tried everything except that

• Invencivel47
    5 posts

Dear god lmao thank god I only started playing for a couple days, I feel bad for those that waited like almost a month for a damn fix to such a simple issue, yet such a simple issue is also something that completely [censored] devastated the game for me, I can't possibly walk around with a goddamn tattered cloak and that ugly [censored] mask, the fur is ok but I didn't buy the 120 bucks edition just to walk around looking like a bum with cosplay hobbies, I want my menacing viking armor on while I commit crimes against humanity and everything that is moral. IT HAS STITCHES! THE [censored] CLOAK IS BASICALLY TWO PIECES OF RAGGEDY CLOTH STITCHED TOGETHER!! [censored]?! I'd live with it if it was just a regular black cloak, but I refuse to look like a goddamn bum with stitched clothing.

• WolfenRJ
    2 posts

I tried all of these suggestions, I even went to the atlas on the world map and travelled to Vinland to see if that would help, but still had it showing. While in game I chose to put the hood down and it suddenly reverted to the gear I have been using. Just thought I would say in case that works for anyone else.

• RustyViking4713
    3 posts

I am having the same issues, I have tried every solution I've found online, but I cannot remove it. And your forum will not allow me to upload a game flip or screenshot, so if you could prove an email I could send them to that would be fantastic.

@w0ffeh it's completely bugged for me. Completed the arc, travelled to ravesthirpe, spoke with Randvi, started a new arc, changed my cloak, exited the animus, travelled to vinland (it was gone in vinland but was back as soon as I returned to england), I've unequipped all gear, quit the game, and reloaded, it's just stuck. Sometimes I have the horse skull on when the hood isnt even up.

@ubi-woofer I'm playing on xbox one, it stays on everywhere I go except for Vinland, or on Layla when i exit the animus. It always comes back as soon as i go back into the animus or back to England/Norway. Its stuck on me in Asgard, Jottenheim, and everywhere in England and Norway. I have tried leaving the shire by foot and nothing. By horse and nothing. Fast travel and nothing. Longship and nothing. This Cloak is killing the game for me, as I enjoy taking lots of photos of my Eivor, but now I don't like them. Please come up with a fix for this. Just make it like any other cloak that can be equipped and unequipped.

• RustyViking4713
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • RustyViking4713
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Damo_77
    15 posts

@ubi-woofer so I just looked at the Known Issues thread
    COMMENTS FROM DEV TEAM 

ALL PLATFORMS 

• Mari Lwyd costume applied after completing the Glowecestrescire arc
      • Note: This is intended behaviour. The Mari Lwyd costume will be applied over the disguise when roaming the Glowecestrescire territory.

OMG this bug still isn't even under investigation by the devs!!! As far as they know you've just been getting false bug reports of intended behavior? There are screenshots of the bug posted weeks ago clearly showing the bug in Ravensthorpe. What a colossal ball drop.

• Cookzee
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Zhylinski
    1 posts

@guest-icu8r70l
    Thanks man, worked for me!

• AJ_Nuvo
    44 posts

I have this issue as well. I think the problem arises when fast travelling outside of Glowcestrescire during the region's story arc after you obtain the cloak, then fast travelling back. I did that, and noticed that the cloak was awarded to me as an item. I didn't think much of it, and behold I got the bug.

Now when I enter my tattoo screen, the Mari Lwyd cloak is still there. I tried changing cloaks, stripping Eivor, re-clothing him, fast travelling, pulling up and down the hood outside of Glowcestrescire, and still no luck.

This is extremely immersion breaking. I hope there is a fix coming soon.

Suggested Topics