Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DayusMakhina
    1 posts

@aj_nuvo Too right. It's messed up for me too.

• D-Kruger
    18 posts

Found not a fix, but a workaround. If you equip Bayek's outfit, the cloak disappears. It's not good enough for me, since I want Eivor to look like a viking, but maybe someone will benefit from it.

• Hypobox
    8 posts

Well at least we get xmas stuff that we cant see...AS WE ARE STUCK IN HALOWEEEN!!!

• AJ_Nuvo
    44 posts

I am not sure why this can't be hotfixed. Immersion is as good a reason as progression to hotfix anything. It's just a matter of removing the goddamn cloak once the Glowecestrescire arc completes, as well as any glitched cloaks Eivor may have gotten. If you tell me that's rocket science in the field of game design, then I concede. But you can push out hotfixes for quest bugs so this doesn't seem too far off. Good gracious.

• nimz2011
    3 posts

@ubi-woofer

PS5

Yes

Ive been to the witch locations by fast travel. Travelled to Lincolnshire but the cloak still wont go away. Im trying to get the Thor pieces

• AJ_Nuvo
    44 posts

So. Patch is downloaded, cloak of shame is still there.

[censored] taking the [censored] out of us.

• D-Kruger
    18 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • D-Kruger
    18 posts

@aj_nuvo They are so useless.

• MrsFrostbitn
    1 posts

I was so hoping the update would fix this but nope. I'm up to Holy Day quest and the stupid cloak is still there!!

• Roughman01
    16 posts

And that's me still not playing or contributing to the helix store as I've still got the cloak, ubisoft are major [censored] ups, think I'll just leave this game till the future as they clearly are just leaving fixing this issue, this has really soured me on ubisoft games for the future think I'll be blacklisting these

• Hypobox
    8 posts

Updated, still cloak stuck.

• LSDSkycoke
    8 posts

Same here, i definitly think UBi doesnt even care the clients...

• D-Kruger
    18 posts

@roughman01 They already have your money, why would they care?

• k0k066
    11 posts

Have the same problem tried many things with no luck of course , I have abandonded the game for a week now , heard about 1.1 , downloaded it hoping it was going to fix it aaaaaaand nothing

• AJ_Nuvo
    44 posts

@Ubi-Woofer can you at least provide an update and not just leave us to wait in the dark?

It's rather hopeless as it is as you guys at Ubi support are the only ones who can fight our case before the devs. If even you guys are remaining silent, this bug looks like it will never be investigated by the devs.

• shyam3010
    84 posts

@aj_nuvo looks like we’ll have to keep our fingers crossed for another month, hoping that they’ll get the next patch right.

• speedynl21
    79 posts

dev's say this
    Mari Lwyd costume applied after completing the Glowecestrescire arc
    Note: This is intended behaviour. The Mari Lwyd costume will be applied over the disguise when roaming the Glowecestrescire territory

yea for that arc, not for the rest of the world
    give it a year and maybe its fixed then

in the mean time they keep pumping worthless [censored] into there cashshop(come buy it now, buy helix, come on, do it now)
    we don't care for the bugs, we want your money

• D-Kruger
    18 posts

This [censored] makes me SO angry.

• BlueOnAir
    3 posts

I'm getting [censored] tired of Bugisoft. You guys are completely incapabable of listening to your PAYING customers when they reports YOUR mess, and you don't even care enough to try to do something about it. Like temporarily deleting the cape from the game, the time for the code monkeys working at your studios to figure out how a PC works.

You're a [censored] disgrace as a company, maybe even worse than EA.

• D-Kruger
    18 posts

Is there a way to somehow edit the savegame maybe? I tried with inventory editor, but it didn't help.

Suggested Topics