Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• RobSoloKeano
    1 posts

When is a skull cloak patch fix going to happen? If could give a date? Or an idea on how is to be fixed?

This is a massive flaw in the games visuals. Im near to the end and dont want to continue until fixed, as will ruin the whole end of the game.

Building up your gear is part and parcel of the game and decisions on which set to upgrade is based on how good your armour looks. So alot of investment of time and effort has gone in and to finish on shoddy looking Gear will diminish what has been an epic game upto now.

Hoping for a response and action soon.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone! 🙂

I'm very happy to return to the thread to confirm that TU 1.1.1 - releasing today - contains a fix for this issue with the Mari Lwyd disguise. Once the patch has been fully deployed, and you have fully-updated your game to the latest version, you should find that you are (finally!) able to remove the disguise when outside of Glowecestrescire, and should no longer see it stuck over your worn armour.

If exploring Glowecestrescire or completing the arc, please do be aware that as we mentioned before, the disguise will always involve the Mari Lwyd cloak and mask as these are part of the themed costume you wear as part of the Samhain festival in the region. Once you leave Glowecestrescire, toggling your disguise should remove the Mari Lwyd cloak and mask.

I would like to thank you all again for the information and evidence provided throughout the developers' investigation into this issue; it was integral to getting this issue resolved, and was extremely useful to refer to. I hope that after today's patch, there'll be no further issues, but should any arise, you are of course welcome to get in touch with me here in the thread and I'll reply as soon as I am able.

Official Response
  • Kotastraphe7568
    2 posts

@santiagogd11 it’s not bugged. You need the mask to complete other missions in that region. Once you finish the boss battle and return to Randvi the mask and cloak will be removed.

• Danziii
    6 posts

This is absolute bs, I've tried everything in this thread and the cloak just will not [censored] off. It's gotten to that point where I've spent so many hours trying to get rid of it, it's ruining my immersion completely. I was hoping to play and finish this game over Christmas whilst I have time off work, but I don't see that happening now. Surely it's not a hard fix, it's completely de-motivated me from playing this. I've encountered so many awful bugs in this game but this is surely the worst. I'll be having nightmares of this [censored] Mari Lwyd mask for months

• rgb57
    2 posts

I tried every solution, nothing works and the only result is eivor loads drunk now, which is great.

• Eazy2442
    1 posts

Can we plez fix this bug with the mari lwyd cloak.. it is awful to look at and ruins the armor sets..

• JintsTutu
    1 posts

Just desperately trying to find a way of this bug, completely ruining the experience for me. We have new armours coming out and this takes away all the willingness to keep playing.

I've seen many suggestions on what worked for other players, nothing did it for me. Any tips that you may have are very appreciated since Ubisoft is not addressing this at all.

Thanks

• Danziii
    6 posts

Seriously hoping we'll get another patch before Christmas or the new year...it's unlikely, but oh well. I'm desperate to play more

• Brianog1977
    1 posts

I cant get rid of the black cloke and bird skull its driving me nuts now.

• jsgraham136
    1 posts

I can’t get rid of the Mari Lwyd costume. I have tried every suggestion I have found and nothing has worked. It seems small, but it totally kills the immersion. I don’t even want to play anymore which is a shame because this is such a great game. Please fix this Ubisoft

• Roughman01
    16 posts

I think they've given up on us, unless it's asking for more helix store stuff or more events (which we cant enjoy as we're stuck with this [censored] cloak). Personally I've moved on to a more stable game occasionally checking and praying it'll get fixed soon, but ubisoft shot themselves in the foot here I'll be surprised if this gets fixed before this year ends. I wanted to enjoy this game, get some awesome armor from the helix store but this glitch/bug just brought my enthusiasm to a dead halt.

• Redwarrior26
    1 posts

Still horrible with this skull cloak can't do anything and it looks stupid please fi. x this as of right now the 127$ waste!

• AshRosie94
    1 posts

Still cannot remove cloak!! I have tried every fix. Ubisoft please repair this bug 😢

• Jaleb8991
    4 posts

Also dealing with this same issue. Have tried all the typical suggestions to fix and none of them do anything. It is extremely disappointing to be stuck with a buggy cloak that breaks immersion in both gameplay and aesthetics. I also don’t consider spending an hour online trying to figure out how to glitch this bug away fun. We are now into patch 1.1.0, this is ridiculous. Ubisoft, fix it, please.

• AJ_Nuvo
    44 posts

@roughman01 at least the devs have formally acknowledged it and will fix it through an upcoming patch (hopefully it indeed gets fixed).

• Jaleb8991
    4 posts

Also dealing with this same issue. Have tried all the typical suggestions to fix and none of them do anything. It is extremely disappointing to be stuck with a buggy cloak that breaks immersion in both gameplay and aesthetics. I also don’t consider spending an hour online trying to figure out how to glitch this bug away fun. We are now into patch 1.1.0, this is ridiculous. Ubisoft, fix it, please.

• Jaleb8991
    4 posts

@rgb57 yes, I load in drunk each time as well! In addition to this stupid cloak never going away. So annoying

• guest-Cw0WSbmb
    1 posts

please fix mari lwyd cloak bug

• manno_0
    3 posts

@ubi-swaggins, almost a month later we are still stuck with this aesthetic ruining Samhain cloak, why hasn't this been sorted in the patches before? At this point in the game the appeal of having your own upgraded armour sets is ruined by the fact you cant change your cloak. I feel like im collecting tungsten for nothing cause I can't gain the complete look I want anyway.
    Can we have an update on when your next patch will be and whether it will actually fix this game ruining problem? I'd rather these bugs be fixed than have add-ons like the Yule-Festival, because what's the point in me even collecting yule-tokens, if the amour I buy with them can't be seen through this s**t Samhain cloak?!
    Update us all please rather than just waiting for us to finish the game.

• Philip784
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • manno_0
    3 posts

@dduttonnc when you respond like that and put things IN CAPS to make people feel stupid, then yeah its fair to say you're being cocky, or more accurately, you're being a d**k, because your fix didn't work for me and others. Thank you for trying to help but don't assume people haven't tried your idea or got it wrong then mock them for it not working...it didn't work, and considering this is all over Ubisoft forums and reddit etc. its a big issue for a lot of other people too.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics