Quick Suggestions

• Fenargol
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 799 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone! 🙂

I'm very happy to return to the thread to confirm that TU 1.1.1 - releasing today - contains a fix for this issue with the Mari Lwyd disguise. Once the patch has been fully deployed, and you have fully-updated your game to the latest version, you should find that you are (finally!) able to remove the disguise when outside of Glowecestrescire, and should no longer see it stuck over your worn armour.

If exploring Glowecestrescire or completing the arc, please do be aware that as we mentioned before, the disguise will always involve the Mari Lwyd cloak and mask as these are part of the themed costume you wear as part of the Samhain festival in the region. Once you leave Glowecestrescire, toggling your disguise should remove the Mari Lwyd cloak and mask.

I would like to thank you all again for the information and evidence provided throughout the developers' investigation into this issue; it was integral to getting this issue resolved, and was extremely useful to refer to. I hope that after today's patch, there'll be no further issues, but should any arise, you are of course welcome to get in touch with me here in the thread and I'll reply as soon as I am able.

Official Response
  • fmlirl
    1 posts

Same problem as everyone else... I am not continuing this game until it's fixed

• CA1981StarWar
    5 posts

Ubisoft is the Dag of the gaming world

• BEZIRED
    1 posts

Any solution yet ?

• VitakkCZ
    1 posts

I also have this bug. Finished Glowecestrescire arc. It's strange it wasn't fixed yet, it's after winter event and can't rid of this terrible skull mask

• tokajero32
    21 posts

they need to patch it , why u ask no solution yet i dont get it. its simple . they wont patch it, it wont be fixed . when u see next patch notes and u dont see this problem in the list getting fixed then u can complain more.

• jandraelune
    117 posts

The Mari Lwyd cloak is awarded to you as an item that does not show up in your inventory, after this whenever cloaking up the Mari Lwyd cloak is the only cloak you have.

• Damo_77
    15 posts

Over 8,000 people suffering from this bug have searched out the video I uploaded to Youtube for you. When are you going to give us the fix, [censored].

• Surcouf_Julien
    1 posts

@ubi-swaggins
    Hi, I’m playing on XBOX One x. I have the same problem, I’m stuck with the Mari Lwyd costume.

The only time it disappeared is when I did the Vinland saga, but as soon as I came back to England and Norway, I was stuck with it again. I tried what others proposed as solutions, but I’m still stuck with it. It’s especially annoying when using predator bow, as all the fur gets in the way. Please resolve this bug quickly. Thank you.

👙

• DJAM3R
    11 posts

Complete embarassment of a game, it's been such a long time that I honestly don't bother with the game anymore, and only check in here once a week tops.
    Goes without saying that this is the last time I buy a game from ubisoft. If I want a ubi game down the line it's either pirating or buying it at least a year after release on G2A, as it might actually be finished by then.

• the_muzz1
    2 posts

I was having this problem as well. I noticed though that everytime I would jump in water deep enough to swim in, it would get rid of the cloak. Thankfully it doesn't return anymore now that that quest line is done for me. I'm on PS5, in case that matters at all.

• ToddLouis
    3 posts

I finnish the game a month ago game was fine. All of a sudden this dam thing equipped on its own and not i can't get it off... PC

• Warrior-Webb
    1 posts

How has this not fixed???? It’s 8th of January and still bugged for me!!!

• jandraelune
    117 posts

Even after finishing the full arc and leaving the region, the Mari Lwyd cloak remains and no trick after this quest's reward will remove the cloak.

• UbiKoreanBBQ
    Ubisoft Support Staff 217 posts

Hey all, we appreciate your patience! This issue is getting a fix implemented in an upcoming patch.

@jandraelune Thanks for reaching out. To help consolidate, I've moved your post into the Megathread for this issue. 🙂

Official Response
  • God0fPhoenix
    1 posts

@UbiKoreanBBQ When is the patch coming out? Give us a time table

• speedynl21
    79 posts

@god0fphoenix

upcoming as in somewhere this year(date unknow) but this year

• DJAM3R
    11 posts

@ubikoreanbbq
    Hey ubisoft I appreciate you not forcing us to be patient. (I'm being sarcastic)

• cnnryng
    16 posts

@ubikoreanbbq W H E N

• Damo_77
    15 posts

@ubikoreanbbq Here's the thing. You don't have our patience. Our patience ran out last year. And by last year I mean November of last year. As in the month that this game ruining bug was reported to you to do something about.
    The game has been out roughly 2 months, and 1&1/2 months has been spent not playing it waiting for you to fix it.
    $120.00 not well spent.
    What in the H E Double Hockey Sticks is wrong with you people?
    Is there a reason you can't put out a new patch every week until all the bugs are fixed, like a responsive developer would?
    Is there a reason you can't put out a hotfix for a game ruining bug experienced by thousands of players, with that number rapidly expanding now that casual players are catching up to the bingers? And by rapidly expanding I mean 300 more players have searched out my video I posted for you on Youtube since yesterday. The growth of players with this bug is increasing exponentially.
    Holiday vacations can't explain the amount of foot dragging you've been doing, so what are you doing?
    [censored]

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics