ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• KrovOwl
    1 posts

After completing the Arc mission in Glowecestrescire, the Mari Lwyd cloak stays stuck on your Eivor. Trying to change the cloak to another cloak does not work. Even when you try to remove your cloak completely, it appears on your Eivor. The only gear I use at the moment is the Bayek Outfit I have since it does not have the cloak glitch. This is extremely unfortunate because I have purchased two gear packs and I am unable to enjoy them since the Mari Lwyd cloak is glitched on and unable to be removed. Please fix this.

• ToddLouis
    3 posts

I have finnish the game a long time ago. I happened to go back into Glowecestrescire and it popped back on. That was two weeks ago. I can NOT remove this.
    When are they going to fix this?
    This is ruining the game for me.

• BannedBeast
    1 posts

It’s been almost 2 months and still no word off a fix. Just the same message of not knowing when. I payed good money for this broken mess. It like unity all over again.

• Seejay9933
    4 posts

So now its just the same "in the next patch but we don't know when" gibberish but with a subtile threat toward us at the end. Nobody has said anything that isn't true. The truth hurts doesn't it? Why do you all seem to have such horrible communication between tem members? Why is it so hard to find out a date? Even be it an estimate? Why has it taken this long? Do you plan on compensating your loyal players who have not played due to this immersion breaking bug? Will the person responsible be held accountable? And most importantly, WHEN IS THIS FIX COMING!!!???

• TheMuskyMoose
    1 posts

Anybody been able to fix the Mari Lywd cloak and mask bug yet since Ubisoft doesn't give a crap???

• ziggurcat
    167 posts

@themuskymoose Hold down on the d-pad to bring up the wheel, and select the cloak option. That's how I got rid of it.

• admolinari9
    1 posts

Hey Mods in the chat, Instead of spewing the same bs protocol for 2 months, how about you earn your pay and tell the devs to get off their [censored]. There are NO excuses for a glitch that has been a huge deterrent for thousands of players to not be fixed by now. This was reported in November...NOVEMBER!!! What day is it today? Right, JANUARY 13th!! I put $100 and 150 hours into this game and I can’t even even see what I am wearing on my screen. Remember, the players are what keep you fools in business, It would be nice to actually consider what they say. ALSO, you say you have no way of knowing or contacting devs about a timeline? Bull****! Ubisoft might as well tell all the people in this thread to go f themselves. Worst customer service I have ever seen, and I have worked in retail.

• Sam_Boo26
    175 posts

I managed to remove it once I was out of the region, while riding my horse, but I don't know if it was necessary to be on my horse 😛

• stallattack
    34 posts

It's simple ac valhalla is a broken game period. Personally I don't mind bugs and glitches but these game breaking bugs unable to continue with main story quest lines... pff...forget it.
    CDpr is being investigated I hope ubi goes through same thing.

• cnnryng
    16 posts

@ubi-woofer

I really don't understand why you can't push this as a hotfix, what else are you waiting for?

• AJ_Nuvo
    44 posts

@cnnryng it's a rightful mystery, that is. The dev team is remaining annoyingly silent.

• speedynl21
    79 posts

@cnnryng

waiting for peeps to buy there overpriced cashshop crap, maybe then they fix some stuff, but don't get your hope up
    bugs are not importend, there cashshop is, there are plenty fools wo buy that crap

• AJ_Nuvo
    44 posts

New patch dropping on the 14th, and a fix for this bug appears to be included.

Fingers crossed that it works.

• D-Kruger
    18 posts

@aj_nuvo Where did you hear about 14th?

• AJ_Nuvo
    44 posts

@d-kruger https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/game/assassins-creed/valhalla/news-updates/5VJh2nOs6Mmyf8k7pfsCsf

• D-Kruger
    18 posts

You have my thanks.

• speedynl21
    79 posts

@aj_nuvo
    i wonder how much it realy fix, not to mention how much it will break other stuf, time wil tell

• ziggurcat
    167 posts

@sam_boo26 I was in the long house in Ravensthorpe, not on my horse. I don't know why being on your horse would be required, but I might not have had a bad case of the issue.

• Ubi-MrM
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3678 posts

Hello everyone! 🙂

I'm very happy to return to the thread to confirm that TU 1.1.1 - releasing today - contains a fix for this issue with the Mari Lwyd disguise. Once the patch has been fully deployed, and you have fully-updated your game to the latest version, you should find that you are (finally!) able to remove the disguise when outside of Glowecestrescire, and should no longer see it stuck over your worn armour.

If exploring Glowecestrescire or completing the arc, please do be aware that as we mentioned before, the disguise will always involve the Mari Lwyd cloak and mask as these are part of the themed costume you wear as part of the Samhain festival in the region. Once you leave Glowecestrescire, toggling your disguise should remove the Mari Lwyd cloak and mask.

I would like to thank you all again for the information and evidence provided throughout the developers' investigation into this issue; it was integral to getting this issue resolved, and was extremely useful to refer to. I hope that after today's patch, there'll be no further issues, but should any arise, you are of course welcome to get in touch with me here in the thread and I'll reply as soon as I am able.

Official Response
  • D-Kruger
    18 posts

@ubi-woofer I can confirm it is fixed.

Suggested Topics