Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • headbanger866
    20 posts

I managed to finish the quest but now i cannot remove the disguise.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 710 posts
    Best Answer

Hello everyone! 🙂

I'm very happy to return to the thread to confirm that TU 1.1.1 - releasing today - contains a fix for this issue with the Mari Lwyd disguise. Once the patch has been fully deployed, and you have fully-updated your game to the latest version, you should find that you are (finally!) able to remove the disguise when outside of Glowecestrescire, and should no longer see it stuck over your worn armour.

If exploring Glowecestrescire or completing the arc, please do be aware that as we mentioned before, the disguise will always involve the Mari Lwyd cloak and mask as these are part of the themed costume you wear as part of the Samhain festival in the region. Once you leave Glowecestrescire, toggling your disguise should remove the Mari Lwyd cloak and mask.

I would like to thank you all again for the information and evidence provided throughout the developers' investigation into this issue; it was integral to getting this issue resolved, and was extremely useful to refer to. I hope that after today's patch, there'll be no further issues, but should any arise, you are of course welcome to get in touch with me here in the thread and I'll reply as soon as I am able.

Official Response
  • UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@xeretrax I appreciate you following-up on this thread and am delighted to hear that this error is no longer present for you. Please keep us posted if anything changes.

Official Response
  • UbiExcellent

@headbanger866 Hi there! Please let me know if the disguise remains on Eivor after leaving the Glowecestrescire region, since this should resolve the issue you're facing.

Official Response
  • headbanger866
    20 posts

@ubiexcellent
    Yes it does.

• level30gamer
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Odargson
    1 posts

@w0ffeh Tks man. Solved for me too.

• UbiExcellent

@odargson Glad to hear everything's working for you now. Thanks for the update!

Official Response
  • UbiExcellent

@headbanger866 Okay, thanks for the quick reply! Would it be possible to request video footage of this please? Once received, I can share the footage with our teams, so we can re-open this issue.

Official Response
  • Konata10101
    4 posts

every time I go to Glowecestrescire and use my hood, my hood turns into a different hood with a skull mask and it won’t fix unless I load an earlier save game. This happens every time I enter Glowecestrescire and use my cloak.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 373 posts

@konata10101 I can confirm that the Mari Lwyd hood and cloak is equipped by default when you enter the Glowecestrescire region, this is working as intended and is not a bug, however it should then be removed when you leave the region and return back to the hood and cloak that is equipped in your inventory.

Please note if you leave the region with the hood up you would need to remove the hood and put it back on for it to refer back to the hood and cloak that is equipped in your inventory.

If this is not working in this way and the hood and cloak is still visible after leaving the Glowecestrescire region then please let us know and also provide a video.

Official Response

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics