ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• hotfeetinmotion
    50 posts

This is still broken. I cannot remove it. I cannot even see any other cloak hood up or down. It is stuck and I hate it.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6041 posts

Hello there,

I apologise for the delayed response. I'm sorry to hear that some of you are still having trouble with the Mari Lywd cloak. Thank you for taking the time to update this thread with your reports.

Please note that you will keep the Mari Lywd cloak on whilst in Glowecestrescire, as it's part of the disguise for this region. You should be able to toggle if the skull mask is on or not by having your hood up or down, though. Once you leave Glowecestrescire, the cape should be removed and your usual attire should be visible again.

If you're unable to remove the cape once you've left Glowecestrescire, please can you send us a video that shows the following:

• Your completed quest log, showing that you have completed "The Burning of the Wicker Man" and "Reporting on Glowecestrescire.
    • That, upon leaving Glowecestrescire, you are still unable to remove the cloak.

I'd recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread. We can then take a closer look at this.

Please can you also ensure that you have an up-to-date save file uploaded to the Cloud? You can check this by looking for the cloud icon on your most recent save file.

@hotfeetinmotion - I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to remove the Mari Lywd cloak. If you're still experiencing this issue, would you be able to provide us with the video requested above?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • stevepaige
    5 posts

after trying everyone else's tricks to get it back I finally got mine to work.
    traveled back to ravensthorp and talked to Randvi. after that I just raised my hood and it snapped back to my regular attire.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing how you were able to get your cloak to switch back from the Mari Lywd design to the cloak you had equipped, @stevepaige! Hopefully this can help others who are having trouble switching out of the costume outside of Glowercestrescire 😊

Official Response
  • stevepaige
    5 posts

if you don't leave that area, you won't be able to remove the cloak. the cloak is for that specific area, Glowecestre. it was meant to be for trick or treating but, it auto equips every time you go to Glowecestre. you can't change it untill you leave Glowecestre

• Ubi-Borealis

That's correct, @stevepaige! You will indeed always wear the Mari Lywd cloak whenever you visit Glowecestrescire, as this is part of the Samhain festival happening within the region. As you mention, upon leaving the region, you should un-equip the Mari Lywd attire and return to your originally chosen gear.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

As we have had no reports of this issue with being unable to remove the Mari Lywd cloak since the release of TU 1.1.1, we will now be locking this thread.

Please note that you will keep the Mari Lywd cloak on whilst in Glowecestrescire, as it's part of the disguise for this region. You should be able to toggle if the skull mask is on or not by having your hood up or down, though. Once you leave Glowecestrescire, the cape should be removed and your usual attire should be visible again. If it is not immediately removed upon leaving Glowecestrescire, then toggling your hood in your quick action menu should then reset your cloak to what you have equipped.

If you encounter any further trouble with the Mari Lywd cloak, then please feel welcome to create a new thread and we’ll gladly take a closer look. When creating a new thread, please include any additional images/videos of the issue you’re encountering in-game, as this will be helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics