ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

@d-kruger Thank you for letting me know. Go forth and rock your chosen armour throughout England! 🎉

Official Response
  • B00MSIE
    397 posts

@ubi-woofer

With 1.1.1 after turning the hood off and on it was fixed. Went to Glowecestrescire and the horrible thing was back again, but it soon as I left the region and turned the hood on/off, it was gone again.

Thanks!

• Ubi-Woofer

@b00msie It's intended to appear in Glowecestrescire as we previously mentioned due to the fact that the Samhain festival is ongoing there (so you're in themed costume) but should now not be stuck on you anywhere else, which seems to be the case! Thanks for letting me know it's resolved! 🙂

Official Response
  • dogandreyk
    3 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • dogandreyk
    3 posts

Unfortunately, I still have a problem. After the update, the cloak was removed, but after visiting Glowecestrescire, it appeared again. And does not clean up after leaving Glowecestrescire. Russian client, PC
    undefined

• Janire1911
    6 posts

I have the same problem, patch 1.1.1 fixed the cloak for me temporarily but now I'm stuck with it again, playing on PS4 Pro. It's just the cloak itself that I can't remove, the skull mask isn't visible unless I have my hood up.

• Ubi-Woofer

@dogandreyk Thanks for your reply. Does the cloak / skull mask from the Mari Lwyd disguise remain visible even after toggling your disguise on / off outside of Glowecestrescire? It should disappear if you remove your disguise when outside of the region. It would be appreciated if you could provide a video showing that the issue persists if it does after toggling a few times, so that I can forward this to the developers.

@Janire1911 Are you still within the Glowecestrescire region, or elsewhere? As above, if toggling your disguise on / off a few times outside of the region does not resolve the issue, please provide a video showing that the cloak is still stuck on Eivor. I'll then pass this onto the developers for them to investigate further. 🙂 Thanks!

Official Response
  • Janire1911
    6 posts
    @Janire1911 Are you still within the Glowecestrescire region, or elsewhere? As above, if toggling your disguise on / off a few times outside of the region does not resolve the issue, please provide a video showing that the cloak is still stuck on Eivor. I'll then pass this onto the developers for them to investigate further. 🙂 Thanks!

I loaded up my game again and simply toggling my disguise on resolved the issue and Eivor is now again using the normal cloak. The loading screen showed the regular cloak but in game after loading Eivor was again wearing the Mari Lwyd cloak but like I said, simply toggling the disguise once solved the problem.

Earlier I had visited Glowecesterscire to finish an Offering Altar and after fast traveling back to my settlement was when I noticed that Eivor was again wearing the wrong cloak.

• Hypobox
    8 posts

ITS FIXED!!!PRAISE JEBUS

• Ubi-Woofer

@janire1911 Thanks for the update! If you did return to Glowecestrescire, the Mari Lwyd disguise will have been put back on again due to it always being worn there if in disguise. Toggling it off when outside of the region should make Eivor shrug the disguise away, and it should remain gone unless you return to Glowecestrescire again at any point.

@Hypobox Glad to hear it's resolved for you as well! Thanks for letting us know!

Official Response
  • ErinBoru
    4 posts

I voiced my frustration on this thread a few times, so, to be fair, I would like to express my gratitude to the team for resolving this issue.

Now, back to pillaging!

• Superfly_Boss
    98 posts

Thank you to the Ubisoft staff for fixing this issue.

• Seejay9933
    4 posts

Well you guys fixed it. It took WAY longer than i should have but it is fixed. But now the challenges you added into ubisoft connect don't work. I mean why even add them if you cant complete them? Ive won 4 dice games now and im only supposed to have to win one to get my reward. Still nothin. I cant even collect my community reward.

• crystaldsmith
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • guest-AaHvdE6s
    1 posts

@ubi-woofer
    Not true, I just finished the glowecestrescire story and talked to randvi. The Mari Lwyd cloak is still on and becoming an issue for me. Restarting the game hasn’t worked, I even tried upgrading my cloak to see if that would work and it hasn’t. I would appreciate help or advice on how I could rectify this issue by myself, or some assurance that this will be addressed in the near future would also be appreciated.

• KaiserSosze77
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Red_RaVen0
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Red_RaVen0
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • cnnryng
    16 posts

The fact that the update was released a day after a mod was on here saying "we dont know/can't provide a date" really shows the left hand doesn't know what the right is doing

• dogandreyk
    3 posts

@ubi-woofer
    I can confirm it is fixed.

Suggested Topics