1 posts

1).Take off all gear
    2). Put it back on
    3). Hide all gear except a helmet
    4). Pull hood over head
    this worked for me hope it works for someone else

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@dogandreyk Thank you for letting us know that the implemented fix resolved this issue for you! I'm delighted to hear this. 😊

@TumulousLake855 Please let us know if trying Pdot2300's workaround resolves this error for you.

@Pdot2300 I appreciate you sharing this tip and do hope that it helps others in the future.

Official Response
  • speedynl21
    79 posts

wel its about time this got fixed, now i'm finaly able to see my tatoo's
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u_21q_Eg4ILMnCHQqmvraykO5-jspAy5/view?usp=sharing: (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u_21q_Eg4ILMnCHQqmvraykO5-jspAy5/view?usp=sharing)

• lon_wolf917
    5 posts

Not resolved... Still won't remove after patch.

• Desante1.0
    8 posts
    1).Take off all gear
    2). Put it back on
    4). Pull hood over head
    this worked for me hope it works for someone else

This worked for me after the patch!

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@desante1-0 Glad to hear it! Thanks for confirming that Pdot2300's workaround helps. 😊

Official Response
  • Space_Husky
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • ReDonks
    1 posts

Just completed the Glowchestershire arc and I still have the cloak on, despite having the 1.1.1 update. Had to to pass judgement about the sail cloth and get yelled at by Sigurd while wearing the goofy horse skull. Any idea how to fix it?

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Hey there @redonks. Have you toggled your disguise on and off after removing your gear, and putting it back on? Give the workaround provided by @Pdot2300 above a try as well:

1).Take off all gear
    2). Put it back on
    4). Pull hood over head

Let us know if this works for you. You'll keep the disguise within Glowecestrescire, remember - the disguise will only come off outside of that region. Thanks! 🙂

Official Response
  • Okotami
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Okotami
    7 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • altair_887
    1 posts

Buonasera , ho riscontrato un problema durante una missione !
    Il personaggio non riesce più a cambiare vestito .
    Resta bloccato con una tipologia di abbigliamento , come posso risolvere ?

• JCar4327
    704 posts

@altair_887 I am making an assumption here that you are talking about the Halloween costume. Try this thread:

[RESOLVED] Unable to remove the Mari Lwyd cloak from Eivor | POST HERE | Ubisoft Forums

• Orochipocalypse
    3 posts

@ubi-woofer yeah so much for that patch fixing anything. And it only comes off if you leave the region? How about, no? How about you actually [censored] fix it instead of being lazy. Thanks for nothing.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6024 posts

Hello there @Orochipocalypse!

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Please note that you should only have the Mari Lywd cloak equipped when your hood is up with Glowecestrescire. It will only be available in this region as well, as it's part of the quests within this area.

You can try Pdot2300's workaround if you don't wish to have the skull mask equipped whilst in the region. I personally played through Glowecestrescire with my helmet hidden and the hood down, and I was able to play through it without the skull mask equipped unless I pulled up the hood. You could also try this as well.

If the Mari Lywd cloak is still remaining equipped after leaving Glowecestrescire, please don't hesitate to update this thread with images so we can investigate this futher.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • jkelsey6892
    1 posts

I am playing on Xbox One with Patch 1.1.2 and I cannot remove the Samhain Cloak. I have tried reloading the game, changing cloaks, and turning them on and off

• guest-sBsVwTSo
    1 posts

I’m not sure if this has gotten fixed yet, but I just came across the same bug. I was trying everything I could think of to get the Mari Lewd cloak off. Finally, I just starting randomly switching between all of my torso pieces, picking one, and then putting up my cloak. This fixed the bug for me, hopefully it helps someone else!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6024 posts

Hello there @guest-sBsVwTSo! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with the Mari Lywd cloak. You will keep the Mari Lywd cloak on whilst in Glowecestrescire, as it's part of the disguise for this region. You should be able to toggle if the skull mask is on or not by having your hood up or down, though.

If the cloak remains equipped after leaving Glowecestrescire, you may find that toggling between your torso pieces may help to "refresh" Eivor's outfit and remove the cloak.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Tolkyyn
    124 posts

Tired of Reda's same old daily quests, I went to Glouchester and got the quests there in Buckingham. As soon as Eivor landed at the docks the cloak with the bird skull mask spawned, and even after multiple reloads and travel back to Raventhorpe, the ugly cloak will not go away. I checked the 3/19 bug lists, and it's not there now. How do I get rid of this ugly cloak? My inventory still shows I'm wearing the cloak of my choice, but the visual is stuck on the bird skull cloak.

Suggested Topics