Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FylkirPanzer
    180 posts

@blue_hendixx I use the Brigandine armor set, minus the cloak and boots, which are from the Raven Clan armor.

• Superfly_Boss
    70 posts

@fylkirpanzer I followed what you said on here. Unfortunately no dice, that mask is still showing up. This bug needs to be patched ASAP.

• Blue_Hendrixx
    2 posts

@superfly_boss same, nothing seems to work i have tried literally everything at this point.

• Stonerville4200
    1 posts

After completing the arc in glowecestrescire in which you are forced to wear a Cape that stays on no matter what you do I figured it would automatically be removed. But no I finished the arc and moved on to other missions but the Cape with the stupid horse skull remains. I cant do anything to remove it. It even remains on while in the tattoo shop. I dont know what to do about it but I hate the looks of that stupid Cape and dont want to play the game if I cant remove it.

• Mataresian
    11 posts

After having completed the Glowecestrescire quest I'm stuck with this skull-cloack, no matter which cloak I select. A full restart of the game didn't made any difference and now I'm stuck with this f**k ugly cloak. I thought Unity's bugs were bad, but this game takes the f**king cake.

• AbuzzApollo
    2 posts

Same for me i’ve restarted the game many times and I can’t do nothing! I’m stuck on this useless mission! Ubi fix pls

• AbuzzApollo
    2 posts

@fylkirpanzer same for me, I cannot finish this game

• FylkirPanzer
    180 posts

@abuzzapollo I managed to fix mine yesterday. I typically have my helmet hidden and so I was fiddling with it, changing cloaks in inventory, cloaking and decloaking spam, and then I unhid my helmet, it morphed into the skull and then I cloaked again and my Raven cloak appeared again. I spammed that a few times just to make sure, unequipped things, etc. and it stuck.

• Mr.Teszt
    1 posts

after the missions i fast traveled into another region, took my hood of and a couple of minutes later without saving manualy i restarted my PC. And it got fixed.

• Mataresian
    11 posts

This bug makes me keep off the game until it is fixed. Absolutely game-breaking.

• Mataresian
    11 posts

One of the worst bugs I've ever encountered in a game. I thought I had solved it for a moment, but eventually it came back.

• LSayer92
    12 posts

Hi guys.
    I have also tried deleting the game and reinstalling it which alsl hasnt worked. I even did the part of the story where you go to ireland and it removes all your gear hoping that would help but on my arrival back to england it was back on again -.-. I have contacted ubisoft in regards to it and they just said that it has been reported a few times and they will look into it but wouldnt give a time frame for the fix unfortunately. Gues we are just going to have to wait it out. Bit of a rubbish situation to be honest as i really enjoy the game but refuse to carry on any more of the story whilst not been able to remove this dreadful cloak and mask.

• Superfly_Boss
    70 posts

Can we please get an update on this from any of the official Ubi people here? This glitched out cloak is starting to feel like a cone of shame.

• LSayer92
    12 posts

Hi guys.
    I have also tried deleting the game and reinstalling it which alsl hasnt worked. I even did the part of the story where you go to ireland and it removes all your gear hoping that would help but on my arrival back to england it was back on again -.-. I have contacted ubisoft in regards to it and they just said that it has been reported a few times and they will look into it but wouldnt give a time frame for the fix unfortunately. Gues we are just going to have to wait it out. Bit of a rubbish situation to be honest as i really enjoy the game but refuse to carry on any more of the story whilst not been able to remove this dreadful cloak and mask.

• james280196
    1 posts

same problem and am put off by the look of the mask, I have tried multiple ways to try and remove the cloak all to no effect, it has broken my immersion in the game and I don't don't think I can continue with the story looking like this

• Kwizatchz
    4 posts

Same problem here....I have tried everything.
    It just unbearable especially when you buy some skins on the store and you can't use it properly.
    I bought the ultimate edition without hesitation but i have to say i am [censored] right now.
    Fix it fast...
    For the record, it's one of the 50 bugs i have seen on the game. But this one is the worst.
    I agree with James280196. It totally ruins the immersion.

• Kris_dk
    3 posts

Same problem on PS4

Tried restarting, changed/hid cloak and helmet, changed gender, exit/enter animus, yelled at TV and PlayStation..didn’t help. This really kills the immersion of the game. I’m usually happy when player visuals are correctly displayed in cutscenes, but I’d rather be without the horse skull.

• Kris_dk
    3 posts

Same problem on PS4

Tried restarting, changed/hid cloak and helmet, changed gender, exit/enter animus, yelled at TV and PlayStation..didn’t help. This really kills the immersion of the game. I’m usually happy when player visuals are correctly displayed in cutscenes, but I’d rather be without the horse skull.

• BEEros95
    1 posts

Le déguisement de Marie Lwyd est impossible à retirer et reste en permanence au dessus de la cape équipée. Il reste également présent lorsque qu’aucune cape n’est équipée.

• vanarlen
    14 posts

now I'm also afflicted by the sticking halloween cloak. I spared the harvest king and the witch. Maybe the glitch doesn't occur when you handle them differently.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics