Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Aninex
    Original poster 1 posts

Subscribed to UBISOFT+ just to try out this game and so far it's been a massive disappointment.

The performance in this game is absolutely bad. Especially when you compare the looks / graphics of this game with Origins and Odyssey - because in some cases, the older games look cleaner, better.

I am having 90% GPU utilization in the (animated) loading screen. I repeat: THE (animated) LOADING SCREEN, where all that your PC must render is your character, some fog and the sky. That's all. 90% GPU utilization!
    Further more, there many places in the game where the 90-99% GPU utilization stays up, NO MATTER the graphical setting, as I tested from ULTRA to LOW. Yes, on lowest graphical settings, the GPU struggles and the utilization is still incredibly high, even if the details are ALL to set to the LOW setting.

My system can run Odyssey, Origins and RDR2 on a combination of MEDIUM (clouds) - HIGH - ULTRA settings at 60 FPS on 1080p and Ultra Wide HD (2560x1080). Yes, even during a rainy night in Saint Denis, the system keeps 60 FPS.

My system:
    i7 6700k
    1070Ti
    24GB

I am very sure you are aware of this issue, as all benchmarks show how poorly the game behaves in terms of performance. A 3070 GTX barely reaches 64 FPS on 1440p. This is just...

Thank you and please give input on this matter.

Image with guru3d benchmarks below:

undefined

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics