Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• THE_SLAMMER_64
    Original poster 6 posts

Hello,

Around eight hours into my saved game I was clearing out Soham Hideout and the Wealth enemy that I killed (was on top of the roof of the image posted at the time) I killed and somehow the corpse fell off the roof and in-between the building and the walkway.

undefined

Currently I do not have a backup save from before this happened, and am also around 12 hours further into the game. I wasn't sure if the enemy would just respawn over time, but it seems like they won't. So far I've done the following

• Restarted the game
    • Restarted the PS5
    • Fast traveled as far away as possible (including to Norway and back)
    • Continued playing through several cut scenes, hoping the enemy would just respawn.

Any help is greatly appreciated. This isn't the first bug I've encountered, but is worrisome as I'm trying to Platinum the game.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• THE_SLAMMER_64
    Original poster 6 posts

Bump, any ideas anyone?

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@the_slammer_64 Hey there! Thank you for sharing this error with us. I've notified our teams that you've encountered this issue with looting this corpse due to their body being inaccessible after they fell off the roof. As soon as I've heard an update from them, I hope to share details with you here. I'm very sorry that I do not have more information to share right now, but I do appreciate you bearing with us!

Official Response
  • THE_SLAMMER_64
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubiexcellent

Hi, Just wanted to check to see if there has been any update/progress on this issue?

Thanks!

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@the_slammer_64 Hey again! Thank you for keeping in touch about this issue. Our teams are having a difficult time with reproducing this bug on their end. Would you be able to submit your save files on a support ticket, then post your case number on this thread for me please?

Official Response
  • THE_SLAMMER_64
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubiexcellent

Thank you for the reply. I have opened support case 13547924. I am not sure how to get the save file from my PS5 to my PC though for uploading. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• theficus
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • THE_SLAMMER_64
    Original poster 6 posts

@theficus I opened a support ticket and Ubisoft basically said that there's nothing they can do as they are aware of the issue. I was hoping maybe the new patch would force the enemy to respawn at least ,but no such luck after loading up the game this morning to check out the Yule event. Really disappointing considering I've put 58 hours into the game and there's no way of getting the platinum trophy due to this bug.

• fred_wemel
    4 posts

@ubiexcellent Hi, this topic is dated in 30/10/2020, now i have the same problem... Why is there no patch to fix this up ? I have 50 hours in the game, it would be [censored] if i need to restart my game, it is not even listed in the known issues nor in the fixt problems

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 255 posts

@fred_wemel

Hey there.

Do you have an autosave shortly before you killed this particular enemy you could try loading or are those putting you much further back?

Official Response
  • fred_wemel
    4 posts

@ubi-orion Hi,

I hope i had, but no, otherwise i had tried that. It is just bs that after a year of the problem this is stil not fixed

• UbiStorm
    Ubisoft Support Staff 262 posts

@fred_wemel I'm sorry to hear that. I do understand that this is a very frustrating issue, and that it's been around for so long. The team is actively looking into this issue, and while I can't give any estimates on when this will be resolved, I can assure you that we will post an update here and on the News and Announcements thread. I recommend keeping an eye on that thread.

Official Response
  • fred_wemel
    4 posts

@ubistorm ofcourse it is a frustrating issue; and i don't believe any team is looking into it because i scroll to the whole kwown issues and it's not on the list.

and that's frustrating because how hard can it be to make a respawn enemy if you dont collect the loot. They can make a whole game and this is to hard ??

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 379 posts

Hello fred_wemel thank you for getting back to us on this.

We have a similar megathread about being unable to loot wealth from a certain corpse here >
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/97866/reopened-unable-to-loot-wealth-from-hvallgrof-outpost-or-dunwic-following-tu-1-0-4-post-here?page=1&lang=en-GB

We also have this particular wealth issue listed on our own megathread of known issues, that players have reported in the forum. All of the issues on this list is provided to our AC team to acknowledge and investigate >
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/81608/reported-issue-megathread-list-check-here-for-your-issue-updated-25-08-2021?lang=en-US

Could you please let me know the exact location on the map, where the enemy can not be looted for his wealth, so we can see if it is the same enemy reported in the forum already?

An image of where this happens on the map would be very useful to us, thank you.

Official Response
  • fred_wemel
    4 posts

@ubi-milky

Hi, so i watch the problem arround 50 hours gameplay, it was frustrating that i can't complete the game full 100%... but idk what happend, but i went to go back to the same place '' Soham hidehout'' to make the picture and all the enemy's where respand included the wealth guy on the tower. im atm arround 75hours gameplay... the only thing i did before i listed the problem and now was collect the loot in other areas.

Picuture i make day of the problem
    https://prnt.sc/1r2we0p { bad quality i know look at the post on top of this topic it was simalar to this} But the guy glitched in the ground between the hideout and the floor...

this is located in grantebridgescire east of the area

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 251 posts

@fred_wemel Hi there.

Thank you for getting back to us on this and for sharing that screenshot.

There are a few places to acquire wealth in the east of Grantebridgescire, is it Middeltun by any chance?

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics