Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • XxL3pxX
    Original poster 2 posts

I completed the Glowecestrescire quest line so I went back to get all of the Mysteries, Wealth, and Artifacts. When completing out Devil's Quoits it was not checking off the mystery or removing it from the map to show it had been completed. I tried restarting client, loading an older save, and even tried completing it while commanding/not commanding the small boat; all failed. The workaround I finally was able to use to get it completed was by using the longship and standing on the far side while having it parallel to the shore

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Superfate
    2 posts

The same thing is happening to me, accept your solution doesn't work for me. Any suggestion would be appreciated. I'm playing the ps5 version.

• maldoMancer
    3 posts

Same thing happened to me, the mystery was still on the map and didn't "complete". My work around was similar to OP's. Here is what i did step by step.

1 - i crossed the river and called the long boat (perpendicular to the devils Q).
    2 - climb on top of the long boat and took command of it
    3- left command of the long boat and crossed the devils quoits and made my way half way to the town
    3.5- *edit* I did an artifact mission (cursed land that was near the devils Q)
    4- used fast travel to the long boat (which was in front of the devils quote)
    5- on top of the ship I did Odin's vision and the mystery was refreshed.
    6-did the mystery again (the tiny boat was already positioned)
    7-it worked

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics