Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• detroitin2019
    Original poster 99 posts

Prior to the update I could reverse arrows, now I can not. I can still reverse stones and axes (all I’ve encountered since patch). I’ve only played in Vinland post update. Anyone else have same issue? Thanks.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• iceDmeteL
    6 posts

Works fine here. I can even reverse bolts

• detroitin2019
    Original poster 99 posts

@icedmetel
    Thanks. I’ll try in a different zone and in/re acquire it. Good to know it should be working atleast.

• OTG_Gilamunsta
    32 posts

Working fine on my Xbox

• detroitin2019
    Original poster 99 posts

@otg_gilamunsta
    Thanks. I went back to England and could reverse arrows but upon going back to Vinland I can’t reverse them there. Oh well. Seems to be a Vinland thing for me.

• OTG_Gilamunsta
    32 posts

@detroitin2019 I just re-read the post and saw you're only having this issue in Vinland, so I went back - still working fine for me there too. Sorry mate 😞

• detroitin2019
    Original poster 99 posts

@otg_gilamunsta
    I appreciate you checking. Other than dying more I can’t complain much because so far it’s the only bug I’ve come across.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics