Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Wesker_HCF
    Original poster 11 posts

Hopefully very soon. Thank you. 😁

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Sam_Boo26
    152 posts

They will probably add it in the next few months, like they did with Odyssey and Origins.

• Maledicus
    42 posts

Good idea, would be very welcome!

Best regards.

• Wesker_HCF
    Original poster 11 posts

@sam_boo26 I hope sooner than that, they will for sure, add it, what I hope is sooner than that. Or the game will be dead already. It should have been already it actually, since they know already how much we like the new game plus. It's given now.

• KmarkoPL
    195 posts

Never understand the mentality behind New Game+
    I play game once and done.

New game+ is game with cheats, there is no progression, you already know eveything, all places and so on, what is the point.

And don't come with that crap replayability !

You want New Game+ now , get your self trainer cause that what it is New Game+

• HiggyBop
    1 posts

So here it is, almost February 2021, has anyone heard if Ubisoft is going to add New Game+ like they have with the rest of their games. I'm looking forward to the new DLCs, but they are still a couple months down the road.

• The-Foxhounded
    54 posts

@kmarkopl

Where can I get a trainer for PS5?

You can't. Yeah we all know you can easily use cheats and mod the hell out of PC games. This isn't the case for every other system the game is on.

You do know there are people who play games with cheats too right? Just because you play a game one way doesn't mean others do aswell.

Can you tell me what's the point of playing a game to the very end, unlocking the best gear when you 100% the game just to have nothing to use it on? People want to use what they've spent countless hours to unlock on the game.

Also how is there no progression in new game plus? You literally have an entire game to play.

Last but not least in regards to your "crap replayability" comment...... What...? Whaaaat? This has to be the most naïve comment I've read in a long time.

Are you new to video games?

If yes, then let me explain you a thing.

Most games have unlockables that you acquire when you beat the game that you use in new playthroughs.

Having new items to use in the game or using items that you got at the very end of the game gives people a reason to play the game again.

Is this something for everyone? No

Because you don't want a New Game + everyone else shouldn't have one? No

You think your objective reality is all that matters in the entire world? No, It means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Let people enjoy things how they want to enjoy things.

ALL THAT BEING SAID, seeing as how this post was written two months ago then chances are you beat the game and have left until a new Assassin's Creed game comes out so this reply is/was moot.

• Haggy51
    38 posts

YouTuber & big Assassin's Creed fan JorRaptor asked about New Game Plus to one of the UbiSoft folks he is in communication with and received a response that does not bode well for seeing this feature soon. He was told "why would you want a new game plus for AC Valhalla?"

Personally I want this feature because I really enjoyed this in the last 2 AC games, and, as noted, you get all this really good gear at the end of the game, and you want to use it. That said, considering how the game is structured (basically a linear progression game uncomfortably shoe-horned into an open-world game) I have a hard time figuring how that would work. I had the same feeling about Ghost of Tsushima, but they were able to work that out, so I'm sure the brilliant minds at UbiSoft can do it--they just need to know how much we want it.

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

What would be the point of NG+ in valhalla?

• in your 1st play though the skill tree is already maxed out, so in NG+ you would gain nothing
    • more lvls in mastery system doesnt do much either, so that cant be a reason to do NG+
    • Your settlement is already lvl6, so doing raids in NG+ serves no purpose
    • there are almost no world changing choises in conversation you could make, so again whats the point
    • weapons are already mythical, do you really wanna do all the puzzles of unlocking them again?
    • do you really want to do all the cairns, stones and other crap again?

Other games have cool new stuff they bring into fray with NG+ this wasnt the case with Odyssey, and seeing how valhalla is such a downgraded from odyssey, i doubt they will offer cool stuff either.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics