Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BootlessOpossum
    Original poster 6 posts

I did not get the Take My Hand Achievement for completing the Cent Story Arc. I have completely beaten the game and have all other Achievements except this one and Good Catch. I also can't interact with Reda at the settlement. I noticed in some other forum posts that completing the Cent story arc will allow you to interact with him. Obviously, I have completed this already but it seems like the game does not think so since I didn't get the achievement and I can't talk to Reda. I have tried reinstalling the game but nothing changed. I can't reload a previous save because I have about 150 hours in and I completed this story arc ages ago. I am playing on the Xbox Series X if that helps.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• fma-it
    1 posts

@bootlessopossum I have the exact same issue.

• Ubi-Wan
    Ubisoft Support Staff 630 posts

Hey all. This issue is under investigation by the team, who hope to have a fix out soon. I'd suggest staying tuned to our public channels such as the official Assassin's Creed twitter or the game's main forum page for potential updates, when available.

Official Response
  • FirebirdUK3
    11 posts

@ubiwan will that fix look at the completion of the other arc missions? I've not had any of them pop, and I've just cleared England. Some achievements have popped for me (equine attack did), just no story ones

• Christian1701e
    2 posts

I have this issue as well.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

@firebirduk3 Specifics of this fix will be shared in the patch notes once those are published, so definitely keep a close eye out for those!

@Christian1701e I'm sorry to hear that you're also unable to unlock the 'Take my Hand' trophy, but I'm happy to share that this issue will be resolved in a future patch! Details will be shared on the game's official website.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics