Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• maze08861
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • LordHelmchen87
    3 posts

I got the same issue. Can't load any savegame. From the loading screen the screen is turning black but I can hear the ingame sound.

• alexrioh
    8 posts

@lordhelmchen87 I got the same issue. Black screen after the loading screen since yesterday...

• RetroCobi
    1 posts

@maze08861 Same here, I can’t even play the game anymore.

• alexrioh
    8 posts

It is a glitch that is related for months on this thread just found it : https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/83549/unable-to-progress-makes-me-go-back-to-eurvicscire/118?lang=en-US

• maze08861
    4 posts

@RetroCobi the new patch version 1.1.1 just got released yesterday.
    I only had time to check it quickly, but the problem seems to be resolved for me
    https://stadiasource.com/article/1379/Title-Update-111-Arrives-For-Assassins-Creed-Valhalla

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts

Hello all,

Thank you for your reports of this error message while playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla on Google Stadia. I am very sorry to hear that you are unable to properly load your save games due to this, and thus cannot play the game.

Having checked for an existing report of this issue, I can see that we have already forwarded information to the developers with regard to the "your game had a glitch" error, and they are looking into it. Due to the nature of the Stadia platform, we're unable to offer direct troubleshooting, however please rest assured that this is an issue we are aware of and we'll update those affected as soon as we can. I'll look to make a new megathread for this issue with this thread as the primary, so that any players on Stadia can share their experiences here for us to track.

It would be helpful if you could all let me know which quest / world event you were completing at the time of your last save, as well as the region you were in, for me to investigate if there is a common sticking point for those affected. Please make sure to have tested the game on the latest version (TU 1.1.1) to make sure that the issue persists currently. Thank you very much for your help in advance! 🙂

Official Response
  • LordHelmchen87
    3 posts

@ubi-woofer

Hello ubi-woofer,

Thanks for the official reply. I tried loading my save game with patch 1.1.1 now and still got the same issue - i hear the ingame sound but the screen is black.
    The issue accured when playing the quests in Eurvicscire: After storming Magnis fortress I killed Ricsige and saved the game afterwards. From then on I wasn't able to load the savegame (and older savegames) any longer.

• LordHelmchen87
    3 posts

@ubi-woofer

I was hoping for the new patch to improve the situation. Unfortunately I still can't load my savegames. 😞

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts

Hey @lordhelmchen87 - please accept my sincere apologies that I missed your tag of me updating this thread. Thank you very much for getting back to me, and I'm very sorry to hear that you were unable to continue playing after the February update.

I've chased an update from the development team as to the status of their investigation into this issue, as I can see that it is still ongoing. In the meantime, as there have been a couple of additional patches since your last post, could you kindly update me as to whether you're still experiencing this issue at the moment? Have you been able to load any saves at all?

Thank you, and please let me know if I can offer any further assistance.

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics