Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • britt4291
    Original poster 3 posts

I'm trying to find a way to actually report the glitches and bugs to Ubisoft that my game is having that I do not see in the forums. How do I go about doing that?

Some of the issues I'm having:

• Cola the zealot's location in grantebridge has disappeared and I can no longer find or kill them when previously i had them on my map.
    • I can not get reindeers to drop antlers for the first side quest in Rygjafylke
    • the flying paper in Ledecestre that gives the Skraelingi or scralinga head scheme located on a roof of a house on the north side of town is glitched and just doesn't appear at all or appears in its location but will not start its path nor is collectable.
    • i have yet to find any fabric or titanium and am pretty far in the game so I am unable to upgrade my rations or quivers not to mention the nickel and tungsten to upgrade my weapons.
    • Asgard world events are all glitched and no one is there to help me start or complete them. For example: (flyting south off the main area of asgard has the symbol but no actual person there to flyt with.)

And honestly, the whole side quests and world events not showing up in your quest menu is so incredibly frustrating and annoying. I can't remember all of them at the same time.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Kratos276
    2 posts
    the flying paper in Ledecestre that gives the Skraelingi or scralinga head scheme located on a roof of a house on the north side of town is glitched and just doesn't appear at all or appears in its location but will not start its path nor is collectable

I'm having this problem as well and can't seem to fix it.

• Quor321
    223 posts

I know Ubi is going to want to know what platform you are playing. Gotta give the details if you want help.

Fist thought with that many issues that I never heard of is an install issue. Can you run a repair on your installation? If PC may need to check some settings.

Should be a support forum, or way of sending Ubi a ticket

• EZ30
    2 posts

I am playing on PS4. The biggest bug I am having is after trying to do the Cent Mystery "Madness of the stones" and the screen went black now every time the game loads into an area or I load a save game it repeats the line he says near the end of the mystery about magic and the screen stays black. The only way to fix it is to talk to someone which clears it up. I have been swimming and fell through the world and died. I have randomly gotten stuck on the environment and after a few seconds I die. One time I was fighting wolves and I noticed the wolf's health was not going down as I hit it and then my character with full health mind you fell down dead. When talking to people the game will randomly crash and I have to load a save game prompting the aforementioned black screen bug to happen. Multiple times I have been fighting and when my character does the finish animation he does it to thin air as the person's body falls to the floor. I assassinated an enemy and instead of going down he changed to a T pose and hovered above the ground and moved away. The game has crashed so many times I have honestly lost count. This game is a AAA title and should not be in such a broken state. I am very frustrated that these things have ruined a full priced game for me but they had time to put microtransactions into the game. They should have spent more time on bug fixes and less on microtransactions.

• iBankstro
    7 posts

@britt4291 there wont be a person at the flyting map marker because the person who you flyt against is on the other rock across from you but there should be an interact prompt when you walk up to it. Also for some of the world events, try to progress through the asgard story a little more. i explored before doing the missions and most of the world events didnt have someone there until i finished some missions

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics