Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• C-Pick
    Original poster 77 posts

I'm the first to admit the numerous, persistent, and glaring bugs, glitches, problems, and nuisances to be found in Assassin's Creed: Valhalla, and I sincerely hope patches and updates will rectify all of these and bring many quality-of-life changes. But I also want to commend the developers on creating this sprawling, ambitious entry to the AC series, which I have been playing since the very beginning in 2007.

Primarily, I want to praise the teams for this gigantic, gorgeous, and vibrant open world, which encompasses a lengthy and epic story, with multiple interweaving arcs and several interesting and memorable characters. I love the expansive environments (Norway and England), I love traversing and exploring them, I love discovering new places and artifacts, and so on.

I'll never understand complaints about games like this being "too big" and whatnot. I grew up playing super linear games with narrow corridors and one-way paths. I adore vast open worlds that I can just get lost in and enjoy. I desire games like this, where I can style my character (mostly) how I want, pack my weapons and rations, and head out for adventures on my own time and at my own pace. I don't get how anyone would wanna go back to old game designs.

Granted, I think games like Ghost of Tsushima, Horizon: Zero Dawn, and The Witcher 3 are superior to the AC games in a few keys ways, but I nevertheless appreciate what we're getting here.

I also loved Origins for largely the same reasons I enjoy Valhalla (Odyssey really was a step back from Origins' greatness).

Keep making games like this, Ubisoft . . . only, ya know, maybe more polished . . . with less clipping, fewer bugged animations and glitched quests, more character-customization options, and more ways to tailor my gameplay experience to my standards (more HUD options, for example).

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ACESsigepps
    21 posts

@c-pick it's a gorgeous game and i love. However, Odyssey was a more complete game and I can only keep my fingers crossed they continue to update.

• scottyusceaser1
    34 posts

@acessigepps I definitely agree regarding Odyssey. Its the better of the two at current... but if Ubisoft can change and add and fix a lot of things like in a post I posted earlier I think Valhalla could possibly be my fav since ezio trilogy.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics