0 Likes/3 Replies/112 ViewsOriginal poster scottyusceaser1 34 posts
1. Increase in Draw Distance significantly on pc it's really bad, and also bad when you're 5 feet away from an NPC and their facial features disappear. (LOD)
2. One Handed Swords need to be added for sure..
3. [Important one].... Fix to the over-inflated weapons when in the players hand.. the size of them are perfect when they are not in hand.. every single weapon changes size when you use it, spears are the most noticeable and double handed swords and axes as well as hammers ..
4. Transmog is a must, when upgrading my gear, I really liked some of the look's of them but can't use them again .. having the transmog opens up for our character to have our perfect and unique look.
5. Replayable raids with timers.
6. 4k Textures for PC .. most games these days get a texture pack, and I really think Valhalla needs it out of most AC's last 3 games.. The character models are on point, but wood textures, brick, water, ground, material... they need a major upgrade.
7. More songs for boat travel.
8. Modding Support, would be one of the best things UBISOFT could do for the community especially with the change in genre for AC. Any RPG game out there benefits from having mod support.. Looke at Witcher 3, Skyrim, Fallout and Gothic games etc.. they have a huge fan base following them due to the access to mod support.. and it would also take the strain off the staff and allow us the community who are passionate about Ubisoft games to mod and improve and add things that would give the game a longer lease of life and make our games more unique to us as a player, for example GTA and Skyrim would never be played over multiple platforms over a span of of years that they were released if they didn't have mod support, they are still top tier games now because of the mods people produce for them, and I really think UBISOFT owe it to the community to allow us to add our touch of love to the games.
ValtyrNine 87 posts
We definitely need 1. No idea what the deal is with the LOD on actors but I'd assume it's more of a bug than a draw distance issue, though.
3 isn't that "important", but it is jarring and weird. Many weapons change appearance almost entirely, particularly spears. Spears are a proper length when you have them drawn and then they shrink down into quarter-staff size when you put them away. Spears should just always be longer, but it's something that happened in Odyssey too so I doubt it'll ever be changed since whoever is in charge of aesthetic design in these games prefers weird cartoony, tacky weapons and armor over anything reasonably realistic. The size of hammers is fine, don't know why you bring that one up. I primarily play with hammers and they don't look "overinflated". But that's given that hammers as weapons like that are pure fantasy and were never used in real life. A real war hammer is more of a polearm and the "hammer" equivalent would be a mace.
4 is probably coming, it was added after release in Odyssey. I'd expect it in time for whatever the first major DLC release is.
5 is unnecessary. You can already replay raids by just going to the location in your longship and then raiding like usual. You can't get the resources twice because there are exactly enough resources to fully upgrade your settlement when you raid all locations and you're not meant to farm them since settlement progression is tied to the story as well.
6, yes, the textures in this game are REALLY terrible in some places. Some textures are fine and others look like they're from a game from 2013.