Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• The vault Adunden died right away after cutscene in welcoming party quest in Jorvik in Assassins Creed Valhalla

0 Likes/2 Replies/10 Views
    will876512
    Original poster 2 posts

This game is full of bugs to start I lost 12 hours with the glitch with the Seers solace as I had fully explored all of Rygjafylke before doing the story and then had to redo it all. Then the brown bear legendary beast as part of Beast of the Hills glitches in Sciropescire on top of his base out on the grass beside an enemy camp and refused to attack, killed it though and it wouldn't recognise the kill until I went to its base. There was a glitch in a mystery that had me restart the game where I had to put the eel in stew and there was no prompt in Ledecesterscire in the Ledecesterscire sauce mystery.

And now in Jorvik in the welcoming party quest when you 1st meet the king to tell him there's a problem Aduden the vault dies right after the cutscene and I am asked to confirm the kill. I have just finished this cutscene but this mission better not be completely glitched by patch 1.03 or patch 1.04 and the only fix is restart the game like the Seers solace was with patch 1.02 as I am on like level 200 now so will lose a lot of hours but this should be patched. I have never encountered a game with so many game breaking bugs.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• will876512
    Original poster 2 posts

@will876512 I meant to say Audun

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics