Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dangerous_Mind
    Original poster 5 posts

So I was playing through... or at least TRYING to play through Lunden. And it is ridiculously hard with everything I’ve been experiencing and I’m on the PS4.

finished the main story arc of it but can’t really do any of the side stuff.

the Maxillion quest.. I have no key pop up despite trying to save and click out of the game. Going back to Norway and then coming back to Lunden. The girl isn’t distracting him anymore. The key icon shows up to collect it but no key to collect on the stool.

the world event with the warehouse and the guy trapped inside I can’t do because none of the movable tall shelves move when I click on them to move them.

at one point in the story arc for Lunden, Erke wasn’t moving his mouth to talk and was gliding across the ground.

I’ve glitched through the floor several times in Lunden.

and on top of that trying to romance Tarben and I go on the fishing date and there’s silence. So I stay stuck in the fishing menu unable to do anything.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ragnarteem47
    1 posts

@dangerous_mind

I’ve experienced some of these same bugs in my play-through on the PS4.

I can’t complete The Demon Odour at the Tithe mystery because I tried getting the trapped man out before speaking with him and he wouldn’t leave once the path was clear. I tried reloading different auto saves to an earlier point but then the moveable crate things would be unmoveable even with the jars gone. One crate is even stuck on top of the breakable jars.

The other quest that is bugged out for me there is A Rivalry for the Ages. I tried getting the little girl to speak with Maximillian but the key I’m supposed to steal to sneak into his place is just not there where it’s supposed to be so I can’t progress. After the 1.04 update, the key symbol has now appeared where it should be in Odin Sight but the actual key and prompt to collect is still missing!

I’ve updated the game to 1.04, tried fast traveling to different places and gone back, resetting the game, but nothing has fixed these issues.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics