Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BlckmanHoleman
    Original poster 1 posts

I bought my Xbox series X from best buy Friday (11/27/2020) and my first time ever playing on this console was Saturday (11/28/2020). I tried to play Assassin Creed Valhalla 4x and each time my game would crash. I even contacted Microsoft Support and spoke to them on the phone for over an hour following various steps to try and resolve this issue. I've also created a case with Ubisoft support (13440855) and haven't gotten an answer back. I can't even complete the first mission "Honor Bound".. this is VERY FRUSTRATING! If there was a way for me to attach videos in this forum I would. I've also attempted to contact support via Twitter...

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• woopy2009
    2 posts

@blckmanholeman I've got the same issue with mine. I can't get past the loading screens before it crashes the Xbox leaving the controller on. I've tried everything I can think of :-

Reset the Xbox back to factory
    Reinstalling the game
    Requesting a new disc
    Installing the patch released

Neither ubi or Microsoft have been very helpful so far

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics