Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Gorgonselma
    27 posts

I think its a marketing thing (of unhealthy devious Ubitype). They will bring swords some time in the future with a big hype. With some other fundamental stuff, like playable PC sound.

• Zeb.Carter
    2 posts

When you go back to heillboer where the opening part of the game happend, you can still see the sword stuck in the windowframe.
    Thing is you can take it 😊

• Max.Mumford96
    22 posts

I've also started a post about this. If enough people make noise or complaints about it, hopefully they'll patch it in. It's nonsense not having a proper one handed viking sword in the game

• FGx1988
    99 posts

@j62887 no, there are already many posts to this topic
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76734/one-handed-swords

• SoulBrotherNr3
    17 posts

@max-mumford96 luckily every social media platform has many posts addressing this . so let's keep our axes crossed..

• BARRYSCOTT275
    39 posts

@soulbrothernr3 hopefully they will realise oh people like swords and hopefully the models are better than some of them in odessey

• BARRYSCOTT275
    39 posts

How long do we think if they decide to fix this it'll take?

• Fruitloops3000
    28 posts
    When you go back to heillboer where the opening part of the game happend, you can still see the sword stuck in the windowframe.
    Thing is you can take it 😊

I somehow dought that. Can you supply evidence of this?

• SoulBrotherNr3
    17 posts

@fruitloops3000 i've been there and have a screenshot because i thought it was so ironic.
    there is no option to pick it up . just an interaction where he talks for a bit.

undefined

• Fruitloops3000
    28 posts
    @fruitloops3000 i've been there and have a screenshot because i thought it was so ironic.
    there is no option to pick it up . just an interaction where he talks for a bit.

undefined

Great shot. So that guy was lying like I thought. You can't pick it up what a shocker. You should meme that pic.

• BARRYSCOTT275
    39 posts

@fruitloops3000 I knew he was lying I tried it before hahahaha very disappointing should be a legendary weapon

• OdinsWulves
    1 posts

The "expensive" argument is invalid usually it took about one raid for a warrior to have enough money for some armor and a sword. There are very nice swords sure its like saying oh we found a king buried with a sword, and since his sword had engravings and gems we have decided swords werent for poor people. Not true, also you are the adopted son of a king, and are in charge of your own longship (those were cheaper than swords I'm sure) and in charge of building your settlement. I would say Eivor is probably rich enough/important enough to have a sword. Viking swords are iconic in their design and thats not even bringing up Ulfberhts which were basically only found with vikings and also known for being made with steel that was waaaay ahead of their time. I dont care if they make it paid dlc I'll buy it. I'll say it's stupid that they aren't already in the game but I'll just be happy they gave their customers something they wanted.

• BARRYSCOTT275
    39 posts

@odinswulves agreed I'd pay I'd be annoyed that I'd have to pay for something that should be in it anyway but I'd still do it if only to play the game again with a proper sword

• D0MFTW
    5 posts

Ever heard of the Ulfberht? It's a one-handed sword famously used by Vikings... Why the heck do you keep making such dumb decisions? First there was no shields in Odyssey and now no 1h swords - what's next an AC game set in Japan with no katana's?

• KmarkoPL
    110 posts

@d0mftw

Really ? Are you all doing same complaning again ?!
    First no shield in Odyssey, and now No one hand sword ?!

GET OVER IT !!

Developers decide how they game going be like, NOT YOU !!

Don't like ? Don't play it, Simple !!

• SaintlyStorms
    76 posts

@kmarkopl Last time I checked the forums are here to do just that... Complain. If you don't want to read something negative about the game then don't click on the post. People should be able to give their opinion without fan boys like you making a mockery of it. Not everything can be perfect for everyone.

• D0MFTW
    5 posts

@kmarkopl

Unfortunately you're in no position to tell me what to do. Don't like what I got to say then keep your mouth shut and steer clear from my posts.

• Netspook
    261 posts

@saintlystorms
    Wow, just wow!

On it again, I see. Calling everyone you disagree with fan boys.
    The forums aren't here "to do just that... Complain". They're here for a multitude of reasons, everything from news updates to discussions from either side. Once again you have no idea what you're talking about.

On topic:
    Yes, it IS strange there are no one-handed swords in this game. Would love to see a dev explaination on the topic.

• JPABenites
    95 posts

Every day I see that Valhalla is unfinished, please, look my post about the lack of itens, maybe its make sense...

• SaintlyStorms
    76 posts

@netspook Everyone? That's a bit of an exaggeration. The fact is these forums are here for people to have an opinion. You can't seem to understand that.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics