Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SoulBrotherNr3
    17 posts

to add insult to injury ..
    seriously ubi teasing us with it but no use..
    not really a spoiler image but added a spoiler tag anyway.
    spoiler

• madness3v3
    Original poster 38 posts

@soulbrothernr3 actually I just looked at the codex. There’s a sword there in the combat tab that’s clearly one handed.

• SoulBrotherNr3
    17 posts

@madness3v3 if you're talking about the background image weapon in the codex. That's a 2 handed sword. I recognise the hilt from a 2h icon

• madness3v3
    Original poster 38 posts

The lack of one handed swords is so disheartening. An axe sword build is what I wanted since the first trailer and you robbed it of me. And what’s makes it worse is you showed that exact building the trailer.

• Ottolexius1987
    3 posts

Where did all one handed swords go ? They are the part of history and beside using them all i could find is kind of long swords which is usable by one hand and makes everything unrealistic please bring back the one handed sword types which we can use wity shields. Vikings are not all about axes only ....

• BARRYSCOTT275
    39 posts

Does Ubisoft even read these they just need to add one or two one handed swords without the game feels incomplete and tbh I really puts me off the game without them hopefully it's something they can sort quickly

• FGx1988
    99 posts

@barryscott275 would totally agree , 1-3 one handed swords would totally be fine, even if it would be smaller versions of the alreay included 2-handed swords. Additionally I would appreceate it, when the 2-handed swords would not getting bigger when you pull it. It looks way to unrealistic. like in an anime or something. I find they have the excellent size when they are on on Eivors back.

• BARRYSCOTT275
    39 posts

@fgx1988 yeah they have a habit of making the models too big and they look stupid happened with odessey a few of the swords were just a mess I think 3 swords 1 Viking 1 Saxon and a first civilisation sword like the one from unity would be perfect

• korbyn420
    4 posts

I just wanted to know why you guys decided to not put one handed swords in the game you know the Vikings made Ulfberht swords right,??? Why is there no one handed swords????????? This is the only thing I hate about this game

• Fruitloops3000
    28 posts

Couldn't believe this when I saw it. No 1H Swords?! Ubisoft there's enough people complaining about this best sort it out. Especially after neglecting shields in a ancient Greek game... 1H swords should be in there come on.

• BARRYSCOTT275
    39 posts

Do the any of the Deva or anyone who can actually point this out to Ubisoft actually read these?

• Max.Mumford96
    22 posts

@madness3v3 do you know where?

• JPABenites
    95 posts

Its very sad, because our enemy can use..
    But the lack of the drop loot system not allow us to get it! (no making sense and breaking the immersion)
    Unfortunately!!!

• JPABenites
    95 posts

@madness3v3 Maybe the legendary sword of the king Arthur the "excalibur" but I havent found it yet...

• Max.Mumford96
    22 posts

@jpabenites it's a 2 handed sword unfortunately. Can only hope they'll add them in with a patch

• dbgager
    158 posts

Vikings where Berserkers knows for big Battle Axes and long 2 handed swords.. Regular swords where not there thing.

• LowLife_J.shrt
    4 posts

@ottolexius1987 they ain't part of the game

Odyssey-> no spartan shield
    Valhalla -> no 1h swords
    I think this is a kinda fun thing they do.
    I'm do disappointed.
    For real if they don't add them I'll never buy a game from ubi again.

• LowLife_J.shrt
    4 posts

@max-mumford96 they ain't part of the game

Valhalla -> no 1h swords
    I'm do disappointed.

• LowLife_J.shrt
    4 posts

@lafrendgio they ain't part of the game

Valhalla -> no 1h swords
    I'm do disappointed.

• dbgager
    158 posts

@lowlife_j-shrt post it one place spamming the same message across multiple threads just destroys your credability.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics