Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• gearsmonger
    48 posts

@xx-blackout93-x No, we won't. If Ubisoft were foolish enough to monetize a baseline item type like that, they'd all but guarantee a PR fiasco big enough to hit future installment sales. Go bait another forum.

• xX-Blackout93-X
    5 posts

@gearsmonger no bait, don't care. Ubisoft has already been getting away with murder. Might as well add a critical piece to both Viking history and gameplay. I have been waiting for a game like this my whole life, raving about adding a sword is not the hill to die on.

• gearsmonger
    48 posts
    @gearsmonger no bait, don't care. Ubisoft has already been getting away with murder. Might as well add a critical piece to both Viking history and gameplay. I have been waiting for a game like this my whole life, raving about adding a sword is not the hill to die on.

This is exactly the kind of mentality that encourages and enables predatory practices, how about trying to be part of the solution by not feeding into it? And I have to say, if you consider Valhalla a convincing Viking game, I've got some really bad news for you XD

• bradlee1992
    1 posts

I'm sure this subject has been raised abundantly since Valhalla's release. I played Valhalla for a couple of weeks or so after its release, stomaching the fact that there were no one handed Swords, but after 50hrs of playing, I couldn't handle it anymore. So i've waited patiently, hoping Ubisoft will add one handed Swords in the next update, yet still to my disappointment. I actually want to play AC Valhalla, but I refuse to play it without a weapon that should have been in the game from the start. Please add one handed Swords! Also, who's stupid idea was it to add Titanium and Tungsten in the game, when they weren't even discovered for 700 years?...

• cesarplaggert
    7 posts

What's up?
    I would like to suggest implementing the one-handed sword, like Basim's.
    A smaller sword, possible to carry on the side of the character and a fast sword.
    I don't understand why other characters have this sword and Eivor doesn't have it.
    I have seen countless people talking about this and have come to represent them
      If possible someone from Ubisoft look at this post and talk to the creative team, I would be very happy 🙂

• FeistyGorilla80
    2 posts

Hear me out Ubisoft please! One handed swords is what we need. The community is begging for it. Please make it happen!
    - Eivor of the Raven Clan

• Yesin069
    554 posts

@feistygorilla80

It would be great if they add them with the first DLC. A great way would be a free quest one week before the DLC that introduces us to the DLC and gives us a one-handed sword that everybody can get. Than there will be more when you actually buy the DLC. This way nobody should be angry and they can sell even more of them via microtransactions...

• Smrtiak.SVK
    141 posts

@feistygorilla80 amazing news, it is confirmed, Ubisoft is already working on it 🙂 We will get one handed swords, and my hope tells me we will get them until 1. DLC - Wrath of the druids come online 29. april 🙂

• Smrtiak.SVK
    141 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Yesin069
    554 posts

Finally some great news! Hopefully they add them with the first DLC and also make a free quest for all to get one of those swords, so it isn't exclusive to those who buy the DLC.

Hopefully they don't use Basim's animations for Eivor because they look too flashy and stylish and wouldn't fit Eivor.

• jamkillerj3lly
    3 posts

Hey guys! Are you adding 1h Swords to the game and will you be able to play them in the Normal game? I don't want to play the game untill it has 1h swords as I always love playing RPG's with swords. Thanks.

• Yesin069
    554 posts

@jamkillerj3lly

We have to wait and see how they implement a new weapon type witth the first dlc. Shortswords are already confirmed for the second dlc in summer.

If they do it well, than even non-season pass owners will get a free quest which gives them the new weapon and also one weapon to buy from the merchant at least.

If they do it the greedy Ubisoft way, than you need to have the season pass and also wont get this weapon type in another way (except microtransactions of course).

• jamkillerj3lly
    3 posts

@yesin069

Thank you my Assassin brother! 🙂

• AleeBrenee
    1 posts

Por favor, todos los fans necesitamos que implementen las espadas a una mano, es muy necesario e importante para un juego así. Espero que respondan 🙏. Gracias.

• Garbo3
    664 posts

@aleebrenee Hola. Esta ya previsto que las incluyan en proximas actualizaciones. Probablemente para el 13 de Mayo cuando saquen el DLC.
    Paciencia, no queda mucho ya .
    Saludos 🙂

• OpEsp13
    1 posts

QUANDO VÃO DISPONIBILIZAR ESPADA DE UMA MÃO??

• Garbo3
    664 posts

@opesp13 começo de Junho /Early June

• Kagesnapper123
    2 posts

This honestly is a huge gripe I have with this game. Swords were used just as much as if not more than axes by vikings yet we don't get to use them in the game. Why? I don't understand this. Instead you give is greatswords which didn't even exist during the time period. I hope you guys add it as part of the next dlc. It doesn't ruin the game completely but it is a widely desired addition to the game that many would love to have. That and horseback combat. I don't understand why that isn't in the game.

• Valkohir
    2 posts

when is it coming?

• Kormac67
    626 posts

@valkohir Can you make a video about not having a one handed sword so I can forward it to the dev team?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics