ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Max18400
    411 posts

@athulvishnu20 that's not even an excuse from Ubisoft. That's come from players who aren't too fussed by it.
    If you research into the viking age, swords (one handed) were rarer, yet were the signature weapon of the warrior elites across Europe in the viking age. That argument also falls flat on its face as you can have massive, over sized great swords and flails, but no one handed swords because metal was rare? It was more of an issue finding a blacksmith able to forge a decent sword as they had to be hard, flexible and be able to hold an edge and finding that level of workmanship was expensive.

• Fruitloops3000
    28 posts
    @max18400
    agree on the armor but downgrade because it’s another 1 handed sword post

Boo

• jomoroon
    7 posts

I can imagine them putting in a sword skin under the 1H axe category. The animations are neutral enough to be used for sword or axe I think.

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@max18400

agree on both.

Coming from odyssey with so much option for armor and to customize your hero not being to that in this game such big time. especially since the armor itself looks appaling and when you upgrade it and invest a lot of time in it , it doesnt look better and is nothing to look forward too. All it does in a upgrade at loads of gold to it.

I am running around with all my gear hidden cos its so damn ugly and it really sux to have already played 80 hours and still looking the same. This doesnt feel rewarding at all

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@iii_hammer_iii

whats weird that the transmog system is availeble for you ship captain, but you yourself cant use it.

i dont understand why a system that was so well received in a previous game wasnt improved upon for this game.

• Chief_TugHard
    47 posts

One-handed swords are in the game, the entire opening battle scene is full of them. They're just not available to us for some silly reason. I give up trying to figure it out, lol.

• Max18400
    411 posts

@beylous the fact they're not available to use is the issue. They're not in the game for the player to use

• Max18400
    411 posts

@kingtut247365 yes? That is another thread, one I did contribute to about there being no one handed swords

• Max18400
    411 posts

@UbiWan you have articulated in other threads about if having any queries to reach out.
    I want to ask if there is any update on the query about adding one handed swords as their own weapon class and more historically accurite gear to Assassin's Creed Vahalla.
    It has been confirmed in several posts on this forum that it has been passed to the Dev team. It would be amazing if you could provide an update as it is one of the most requested changes in the game alongside a transmog system (which has now been confirmed to be added at some point), has had petitions made to have them added to the game and has generally had fans asking for these it on nearly all platforms.
    Any update would be greatly appreciated.

• LeoRaptor1979
    109 posts

@max18400 They won't add them to the main game. They might add them in the DLC, Animus or Connect stores. It is to late to add them into the main game.

• Max18400
    411 posts

@leoraptor1979 perhaps. Perhaps not. But an update is better than nothing

• ChestnutComa00
    1 posts

Yoooo! Where's the one-handed swords at?! Fix this! ULFBERHT demands it!

• LeoRaptor1979
    109 posts

@max18400 What update?

• Max18400
    411 posts

@leoraptor1979 that is why my post is asking for. An update. Ubisoft have already passed the fan's request for one handed swords and historically accurite gear to the developers. The Dev team have already publicly announced their decision to listen to the fans with going forward with assassin's creed valhalla. This hopefully means that reasonable requests they will put into the game.
    Plus the ubisoft employee I have tagged in the post stated on another post that if anyone had any queries to contact them. Which is what I have done.

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@max18400

i find this thread very misleading.

You have no clue if these items will be added, yet you lead with a title as if you have the information 😞

• Max18400
    411 posts

@asgardian02 apologies. The only information I have is that already on the forum. The purpose of this thread is to ask for an update as the last piece of information ubisoft gave was that it had been passed on to the developers

• Samib.89
    4 posts

Ubisoft please listen we need one handed swords its weird carrying a longsword we've been wanting a game like this for so long now and you take away the most requested feature please add them

• Max18400
    411 posts

@Ubi-Woofer do you have any updates?

• Asgardian02
    1938 posts

@max18400

i get that, however as you may have noticed the devs arent really interacting with us here, unlike the way they did on the odyssey forums a few years back.

Suggested Topics