Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• jaybee693
    Original poster 5 posts

Hello! I know I'll get some flack for this, but I'd like a way to turn down the frequency that finishing moves happen. Sometimes I'll be attacked by a pack of wolves or bobcats and I have to watch a little movie of bashing the head in on every single animal. Or, I'll raid a monastery and every second soldier will proc a little movie of smacking them with a great sword or strangling them with their flail. I know it's meant to be badass, but the movies just take me out of the combat and I'd them to happen less often.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• AnimusLover
    231 posts

It's annoying and you can't skip them either.

• azullFR
    1742 posts

@jaybee693 I would like to have the choice too, even more, i would like to stop them for a while : i'm bored with this moments you are not able to play and on top of that when you retake control you're turning your back to ennemies most of the time !
    Somehow it seem's having a controler is becoming optional in this game ! (too much camera movements useless and confusing : horse, transition when you start or stop "running" , eratic raven view) 😉
    Beside this i like camera movements in synchro and "meditation"

• customer_x
    15 posts

Yeah they happen to often and the finishing moves on wolfs are just plain dumb.. it's anoying and it must go or be disable-able.

• uFamas
    25 posts

There should be a disable option as it totally ruins the flow of combat for me.
    And as others have described lots of times after the animation you now have your back towards the other enemies.

Suggested Topics