ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• iOxidoxi
    Original poster 1 posts

Hello, please forgive me if the location of post is wrong. I am having an issue with Valhalla on Ubisoft +. I was thinking to try it along with Legion on + to see if I will go further and buy one of the them. Anyways, the problem:
    I set everything to ultra on 2k144hz but for some reason it still remains on low, no matter what setting I change it remains on the lowest possible setting and it looks horrible.
    I have tried: verify game files, reinstall, change every setting I can from low to ultra to no avail. The only difference that appears is on the usage of components (i.e. GPU goes from around 50% to 95% (low to ultra) but the image quality is exactly the same).
    Info game: Valhalla 1.04
    Specs: Ryzen 5 3600x + AAC eSports 34
    RTX 2070S Palit JetStream 457.30
    16GB RAM
    MSI Tomahawk Max + seasonic gx 80+, 650W
    1TB NVME Kingston
    Dell Gaming TN 27inch, 2k, 144hz
    Any advice please? I really want to play it.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics