Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BoodaLew13
    Original poster 2 posts

Wolf and raven haven't worked at all, and the harpoon worked only a few times and now doesn't work what so ever. Anyone care to shed some light? I've seen people with the wolf issue but no one with the other two I'm having.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• T.H.U.D.D.
    29 posts

@boodalew13 Are you aiming at your target when you try to use these skills? I thought they weren't working for me yesterday, but today I notice when I am not aiming at a target, my wolf skill icon is greyed out; my axe throwing skill is sometimes greyed out until I lock onto a target. These skills work for me if I am actively aiming at a target.

• Bushwickedly
    109 posts

With the wolf, need to be aiming at enemy with the BOW and reticle needs to be red. Wolf icon will change color (yellow) and you press the button it's mapped to while still aiming at the enemy. Some enemies can be targeted if Odin sight highlights them through a wall. Also, make SURE you don't have button remapping conflicts.

It will not work on some specific bosses (Lerion Daughters) nor enemies on say top of a building or ledge you need to climb up to reach. Guessing with the Raven it needs a clear line of sight and room to fly in. Never used Raven as they make it worthless in this game.

Other bug to be aware of with Wolf is once upgraded it can sometimes lock an enemy into an endless animation loop on the ground. Enemy will look like it's wrestling with the Wolf, however no wolf. Be VERY careful what enemy you send it after as it'll bug out a key holder or anything with Wealth on them. Will not be able to pick it up as no interact/loot button prompt, as enemy isn't technically dead. Enemy will be 100% invulnerable and won't die. Seems to happen to me if Wolf can't actually kill the enemy i.e. you are level 160 and in a level 250 zone. So Odin's sight enemy first and use against low level spam that might be blocking a path. Do not use against harder generic enemies (seems OK against Zealots) until patched. SAVE every 15 minutes and before a RAID, fight, etc..

• T.H.U.D.D.
    29 posts

@bushwickedly Good info! Thank you!!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics