Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Dannspress
    Original poster 22 posts

Does anyone have any idea of time between release of correction patch?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• geoage095
    39 posts

No idea,community managers ususally post that stuff a day or two before a patch/update goes live in the "News" section of the forums.

• Netspook
    307 posts

Hoping there's a patch coming soon that actually fixes the majority of bugs, which it's obvious 1.04 didn't.

I'm stuck due to gamebreaking bugs, and since all my saves (except autosave) are gone too, I can't load a previous position. Which means I probably will have to start all over. No point in doing that as long as there's a good chance it's going to happen again.

• Raski0611
    107 posts

They should Stop the Sale, give us the Money Back and relase the Game in Goldstatus in a few months.

• Black_Widow9
    Community Representative 29 posts

@geoage095 has it right, @Dannspress. 😉

We post and pin the Patch Notes as soon as we have all of the details in the News & Announcements Forum. To see what we're working on in the meantime, please keep an eye on the Known Issues Thread. If you're experiencing any technical issues, make sure to reach out to our Support Team.

Thanks

Official Response
  • Dannspress
    Original poster 22 posts

@black_widow9 thanks!

• sattium85
    105 posts

@black_widow9 Are you a developer? Could you add this bug to the list of known issues? It will just destroy the whole atmosphere of the game.
    1) Additional mount for two-handed weapons without wearing a second weapon:

undefined
    2) Weapons are not visible during cut-scenes:

• Black_Widow9

@Dannspress You bet! 😉
    @sattium85 I'm not a developer but I am a part of the Community Team who does gather and share your feedback. 😉
    For the first one, just to be clear, you mean scabbard not mount right? So you'd like an additional scabbard for two handed weapons besides the single one?
    For the second one, I'll take note please also be sure to reach out to our Support Team, so they can look into it as well. Also, which platform are you using to play?
    Thanks!

Official Response
  • Kormac67
    821 posts

@black_widow9 You know a game is doing fine when people complain about unimportant stuff like this.

• sattium85
    105 posts

@black_widow9 There's an ability that lets you dual wield two handed weapons, the second scabbard there is for when you dual wield. Only issue is that it appears at all times even if you don't have a second two handed weapon equipped. Hopefully they'll fix that pronto, it's annoying https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/78673/bug-one-extra-two-handed-weapon-mount-on-the-back

• Black_Widow9

@sattium85 Thanks for replying. 😉

Official Response
  • Freestepper
    127 posts

@black_widow9 I would also like to ask if you could, please, finally acknowledge this bug which for some reason still keeps being overlooked by you. Emergency Aim skill does not work. For more info, please read this thread, where i also posted video about it:
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/82585/emergancy-aim-skill-doesn-t-work/1?_=1607217540178

Thank you.

• BagsofFlavour
    6 posts

Can't believe you guys are still not addressing the quest "The Price of Wisdom" issue. The marker is glitched and can't proceed with the cutscene, very gamebreaking and frustrating! Would've been done with this storyline by now.

• Black_Widow9

@freestepper Thanks for sharing this and all the info you dropped in the thread. I appreciate it.

Official Response
  • Black_Widow9

@bagsofflavour Please be sure to reach out to our Support Team, so they can gather more information and investigate further.
    thanks

Official Response
  • Netspook
    307 posts
    I'm not a developer but I am a part of the Community Team who does gather and share your feedback. 😉

@Black_Widow9
    If that's true, then why don't you have the blue logo in front of your name, like all other Ubi folks?

• sattium85
    105 posts

@black_widow9 1.12 not fixed. It's not joke!

Suggested Topics