Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• JGunns
    Original poster 10 posts

You'll have to excuse my frustration. I've spent the last few months trying to play 2 OwlCat/QuickSilver games that are still broken 2 months after release. The apologists kept saying that they weren't a big company like UBISOFT or Bethesda and not to expect as much. And then ACV released.

I really want to like this game, so I'm going to stop until they fix all of the quests and NPC interactions. I'm over 50hrs in and it's just not fun. I would like to play the game as its supposed to be, not work around non-interactive NPCs, quests, missing textures, or crashes.bug/ Many times I'm wondering if the puzzle I'm trying to solve is intentional, or is it a bug/glitch ?

Was this game not play tested on console ? It plays like an open beta. Games should be fun, we shouldn't have to soldier through your unfinished, unpolished product. Cyberpunk has been delayed again, but the wait is worth it vs playing something like this. I'm also canceling Immortals Fenyx Rising & Far Cry 6 pre-orders because I have no confidence in UBISOFT's ability to deliver on launch date. Where's the communication? UBISOFT will apologize for an ableist description and hotfix it, but they will not respond to issues not fixed by Patch 1.0.4 and the new performance problems the patch has generated for PS4 consoles.

And at some point maybe they'll get around to fixing Reda & the NPCs and Quest issues. People pay good money for your games and I think specific and timely communication isn't unwarranted when it comes to game issues. If the bar is set high its because you guys put it there.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Bob__Gnarly
    49 posts

Yes I'm in the same boat bud.

Constant game crashes, corrupted saves, a multitude of broken quests and bugs, in what world does Ubisoft think it is acceptable to release a game in this condition? They knew 100% that the game needed more time to fix all these issues, but they went ahead and released it anyway. It's poor business practice and shows zero respect to their customers.

You should never preorder games regardless, but especially not from someone like Ubisoft.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics