Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• strigoi1958
    Original poster 23 posts

I was so close to finishing Valhalla, just a few zealots and witches to kill, a few hidden/ locked areas to access and a few treasures to collect... but I am stuck in an MD section and cannot escape... I put up with the Layla (Croft 🙂 ) climbing and swimming part (Even though I'd only just done that part as Eivor) because it would not let me get back into the animus and finish the game.... but then I am suddenly some guy ( a modern day Bassim look a like) who is outside a wooden cabin and pressing F makes him focus on a squirrel,

I have no idea (or interest) in trying to figure out why,

I'm focussed on a squirrel
    or why I cannot interact with the squirrel
    or why I just cannot get back to the game (play as Eivor)

Please please, whenever a modern day block sliding, battery cell collecting, electrical cable fixing, email reading, pc hacking, usb pen drive deliveries need doing, can we just have a message saying, there are options outside the animus do you wish to leave? Y/N

I like the fact that the block moving Layla moments in game can just be ignored, surely the MD section could also be optional.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SofaJockey
    306 posts

@strigoi1958 You were looking at the squirrel while the van was being packed.

Ignore the squirrel, get over to the van.

The modern day sections make this series unique and I think Valhalla has done as good a modern story since ACIII.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics